Hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dorsai

Reaction score
I just registered and wanted to say hello. I'm a male, and currently a student at university. I live in Canada.

I've always thought of myself as being introverted, but never identified as a loner until now. The realization that this is who I am struck me quite suddenly a few days ago. I'm not sure why it took me so long to embrace that I am a loner. I haven't had a friend in years. Maybe in the past I thought it was just a phase I was going through. Now I realize that it's not a phase, but it's who I really am. Maybe in the past it was something I wasn't ready to embrace. At the moment I am a bit uncertain about what this realization means, and how it will change my perspective on life.

Anyways, I also score as an INFP on the Myer-Briggs scale. So if there are other INFPs on here, and I'm sure there are, I hope to hear about your experiences. I'm here to discover and learn.

Welcome, I too live and attend University in Canada actually. Male who would also identify himself as a loner.

Again welcome

Welcome to the site. I also attend the university in Can...

....wait, no I don't. Welcome, anyway. ;)

----Steve

Latest posts

Back