Help needed

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

African_weasel

Reaction score
Hey guys, I've bee going through some terrible stuff this year. I decided to write something so I can tell the world my story and what I've been through in recent. So I would like to post it here as a series and want to know any other places that I could post it. So if you have any suggestions please list them down in your posts.

If you're looking for another site to post that stuff, you could try Tumblr. But why don't you just post it here in the forum?

Locke said:
If you're looking for another site to post that stuff, you could try Tumblr. But why don't you just post it here in the forum?

I am, just looking for more avenues. Plus posting it on a forum could get chaotic with me doing it periodically.

I wouldn't really suggest doing it on a forum. Just my opinion, you don't have to listen to me. I would also suggest Wordpress or Tumblr, or any other bloggy places.

Coeur said:
Start a blog.

wordpress.com

Batman said:
I wouldn't really suggest doing it on a forum. Just my opinion, you don't have to listen to me. I would also suggest Wordpress or Tumblr, or any other bloggy places.

These. There are some free blogging sites out there, you may have to search them for what might suit you best.

Sci-Fi said:
Coeur said:
Start a blog.

wordpress.com

Batman said:

These. There are some free blogging sites out there, you may have to search them for what might suit you best.
Yup.

Sci-Fi said:
Coeur said:
Start a blog.

wordpress.com

Batman said:

\
How should I go about posting it on the forum and linking it to my tumblr page?

You should put it on tumblr and link to it in this thread.

Posting a thread, simply to blog, is a terrible idea. It would first clutter up the forum. Secondly, if this forum were hacked, it would reveal all your private information. And it also would invite other people to do the same, which would make this forum a mess.

I use blogger. It's run by google. Give it a shot.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
You should put it on tumblr and link to it in this thread.

Posting a thread, simply to blog, is a terrible idea. It would first clutter up the forum. Secondly, if this forum were hacked, it would reveal all your private information. And it also would invite other people to do the same, which would make this forum a mess.

I use blogger. It's run by google. Give it a shot.

I just posted my story on tumblr and gave out my twitter page so everyone would know when the next part is published. here's the link
http://le-renard94.tumblr.com/

Latest posts

Back