Heres something funny.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josh

Reaction score
Well today I was kind of feeling good so I figured I was going to try and sign up for an online dating site. Well I just spent 20 minutes going through e-harmony and at the end it brought up a screen saying we are sorry but there are 0 matchs for you. Thats just great probaly one of the biggest dating sites out there and 0 matchs for me. Well thats what I get for being in a decent mood god gives me a swift kick to the balls. ******* nifty that just made my day.

Oh, don't give up! It could be as simple as no one matching that lives close by, or matching close enough to what you put in. Eharmony is highly specific. I'm sorry that it happened. I'm not sure your religion, but if you happen to be a Christian, you may look into ChristianCafe. I met a really nice guy on there. Granted, he did live 2 hours away, but after two years of talking together, and occassional meeting, I moved. Again, I'm really sorry, Josh.

I tried it twice once with 300 miles away and again with unlimited and both times nothing was really funny because the profile describes me perfect. Dunno about the christian cafe thing since I pretty much hate god. Thats different then being an athiest it means I belive in him just think he's an *******.

Oh, BTW, extremely off topic for a moment, but I just went back and saw your photo...I have those same four Winnie the Pooh pictures which are in your background! I like the pooh. On topic, you're a handsome man, don't sell yourself short. Keep trying. It'll happen.

It seems common to get 0 matches on that stupid site. That's why I haven't bothered to fill in all 300-odd questions or whatever.

Try the Ashley Madison Agency (www.ashleymadison.com).

You can find married or single gals on there. You don't have to answer a lot of questions and you can change your profile if you're not getting the results you want. Make sure you check "never" smokes. That seems to get better results. On your profile, they'll ask "What encounters I am open to", "What really turns me on", and "What I'm looking for". In each, you check mark what interests you, and then you can elaborate, which is the best way to attract someone because they're looking for details in your words. It takes up to four hours for approval to prevent unwanted language and such.

A lot of the members are looking for "friends with benefits" and that's the best of both worlds. Start a chat going, you'll find someone who's interested in you. Just remember to be open and HONEST. Don't exaggerate your qualities (and don't undermine them!). And make timely replies or they'll think you're not interested.

Good luck, Josh!

Hay Josh try this sight. Its free and has forums on to. I just signed up to day. never done anything like that be for but I figged I had nothing to loss and there has to be a bit of fun in it. But ye you gotter look at the funny side of it when there all them ppl and not one mach hah That kinder stuff normally just happens to me. Any way have a look and let me know what you think. Its for all over the wold not just the UK where I am http://www.matchdoctor.com/

Latest posts

Back