Hey everyone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anthonyS13

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am Anthony from Paradise Valley, AZ. I am 18 years old and just graduated from high school (had horrible experiences there). I've been lonely my whole life pretty much and I've never had a real friend to spend time with. I haven't had a real relationship in almost 2 years and I'm always at home because no one really wants to date or hang out with me.

Usually in my spare time I just write music, play the guitar, go longboarding, and go mountain biking all by myself. Unfortunately I'm beginning to lose interest in all these things because I can't enjoy doing things alone anymore. I need someone to spend time with.

If anyone wants to talk to me, they can. I have a lot of time on my hands.

SignedSierraLynn said:
Hi Love. Omg I play guitar too. What kind of music do you write?

I write a lot of punk rock and some acoustic stuff too. Thanks for replying it means a lot to me. No one talks to me anymore sadly :(

No problem. Check your Private Message box in a minute. I like discussing making music with fellow a fellow outcast such as myself.

SignedSierraLynn said:
No problem. Check your Private Message box in a minute. I like discussing making music with fellow a fellow outcast such as myself.

Ok :)

Latest posts

Back