Hey Im new here...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

DoorsUK

Well to be honest I'm not good with the whole introducing myself thing so do bare with me. I'm 19 and i had led a very social life up until about 2 years ago and its since been decreasing alot.

Its been horrible the past 4-5 months, since then i have broken up with my girlfriend of 3+years on good terms, but nonetheless i feel i have none i can truly confide in and i can only find one friend who i find hard to talk to about anything personal. I realized that people who i thought were good mates were not around anymore.

I'm currently at college doing ND Music Technology which is where most of my social life occurs with a handful of people who are nice and who i associate but there just not around when you need someone.

I plan to go to University where i want to make a new start, but then ill be leaving home to goto a place where i wont no anyone and mile away from my comfort zone and family, I realize alot of people go through this feeling every year but with no one to talk to i cant find anyone to talk about feelings, situations and emotions and I've just had enough now.

I'm used to being alone when i choose to, and it helps with no siblings around and at the moment generally sleeping through the day than night most days of the week. Now I'm pretty much always in my room away from my parents to avoid them.

Theres more to it tho and i guess i should kinda wrap it up anyway I'm just sorry that its pretty long guys (and girls) but it could have been longer, tho you've probably heard it all before.

I i just hope i get to talk and get to know some of you.

Welcome to the forum DoorsUK
There are many members here that have gone through much the same, or similar situations in life to those you have described, myself included. I'm sorry you're at a difficult time in your life, and hopefully you'll find some people you can confide in and that can help you through... sorry I can't think of more to add at the moment but I'm sick as a dog, and I'm waiting on food, I'm a grump when I'm hungry :p Once again, welcome!

welcome to the forum DoorsUK!..

so sorry about your break up with your gf. hope you'll have somebody to be with you someday.. hope you'll get to mingle with the discussion we have here. it is fun and all exciting. the forum also has a lot of cool people, so dont hesitate to nudge us. :)

!welcome!

Hey DoorsUK

I'm sorry to hear about the tough situation you feel yourself in and about your gf, that must have been very hard. But you don't have to go through it alone. many of us at the forum have gone through or are going through similar things and are more than willing to be your confidants ^_^. Please feel free to open up, relax and hopefully you'll find someone to help you through it <3

*hugs* Welcome!

ya, welcome to the forum doorsUK

I'm sorry about your gf, that must have been hard, love is a many splended and painful thing, a lot like life.

I hope things will start too look up for you.

I also hope you can confide in knowing that your not alone in being alone

*welcome hugs*

:D

Hi and welcome DoorsUK. Am from the uk as well :) Good to have you here. You like Music. Well there is a few here that are into music and even a few that make there own music.

Go here, http://www.alonelylife.com/showthread.php?tid=2246 Matt is a real talented guy. There is moor stuff in the express your self forum like this as well. You just gotta look for it. I like music but have no great knowledge of it and ppl like Matt put me to shame with the stuff he dose.

Hey DoorsUK, welcome to the forum :)
Nice to know you and hope to see / talk to you around the forum as well.

Latest posts

Back