Hey, new here :)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Princess333

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Elizabeth. I'm 19 years old and I'm from Toronto, Canada. I like movies and spend a lot of my free time watching them. I love romantic comedies, chick flicks, sci fi, action, fantasy, adventure, and martial arts movies. I like almost all types of music, however r&b, pop, house, and hip hop are my favourite genres. I like to read on occasion. The last two books I read that changed my perspective on life were 1984 and brave new world. I read twilight because of peer pressure but avoided the movies. I realized that I don't have that many, well...no close friends and I was looking for some sort of Internet penpal. So if anyone is interested please message me :)

Princess333 said:
Hi, my name is Elizabeth. I'm 19 years old and I'm from Toronto, Canada. I like movies and spend a lot of my free time watching them. I love romantic comedies, chick flicks, sci fi, action, fantasy, adventure, and martial arts movies. I like almost all types of music, however r&b, pop, house, and hip hop are my favourite genres. I like to read on occasion. The last two books I read that changed my perspective on life were 1984 and brave new world. I read twilight because of peer pressure but avoided the movies. I realized that I don't have that many, well...no close friends and I was looking for some sort of Internet penpal. So if anyone is interested please message me :)

1984 and Brave New World are excelelnt books.

Have you seen the movie Equilibrium? It is heavily inspired and influenced by that book, as well as random gun-fu.

Hey there, welcome. :)

We kinda have the same interest judging on the stuff you wrote. ^^ Though not on the reading bit. lol I am too lazy (hehe) I still haven't read 1984 as I only have an e-book copy. I would wanna read it on a real book where I can smell the pages and feel it with my fingers. It was recommended to me, after I liked the book Ubik. I really like that one, easy read for a not-so-techy-sci-fi-ish person. ^^

Latest posts

Back