Hey.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tproc

Reaction score
New years day is a good a time as any to join a forum like this.

I'm sixteen years old, a drop out who's been diagnosed with clinical depression and social anxiety disorder. Been lonely for as long as I can remember. Girls don't like me and the people who I try to befriend usually ditch me or ignore me without hesitation.

I look like this:

Lately all I've been doing is drawing and playing guitar/ukulele/harmonica. I don't really enjoy much else any more.

Howdy! Happy New Year! welcome, and happy postings!

I think you are a very handsome guy, and I am sure you will meet some lovely folks here!!

*hugs*
xoxo

Hey tproc,

It's nice to meet you. I am new here, as well. And I'm also a guitar junkie. A guitar certainly makes for good company. I think of mine as being my children and I love them all equally.

Hey, tproc. You remind me of myself during high school. I think you'll find good company here. Welcome!

tproc said:
New years day is a good a time as any to join a forum like this.

I'm sixteen years old, a drop out who's been diagnosed with clinical depression and social anxiety disorder. Been lonely for as long as I can remember. Girls don't like me and the people who I try to befriend usually ditch me or ignore me without hesitation.

I look like this:

Lately all I've been doing is drawing and playing guitar/ukulele/harmonica. I don't really enjoy much else any more.

Welcome^^ your pics on the old Ford are great!

Latest posts

Back