Hey

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dreamsurfer

Reaction score
I'm new, I'm bored and I'm hungry. I joined a few days ago but some things came up and I wasn't able to post anything. Basically I'm living alone and I'm staring at the wall to see which of us will blink first. I haven't won yet but I'm getting really close I think. I took a semester off school because I'm just too stressed out to handle it right now. That did seem like a good idea but then I realized that I would have to actually do something during the day. So here I am.

Hi there, welcome to the forum. You could spend time on this forum to pass time but I'd say do something that will make you feel better or accomplished? I don't know.. it can just be.. fixing something. Good luck. :)

Heey there, welcome to the forums! I hope you find what you're looking for here, though i agree with ladyforsaken as well. But hey, if we can help with that, no problem at all!

If you ever want to talk about anything, don't hesitate to message me! :)

ladyforsaken said:
Hi there, welcome to the forum. You could spend time on this forum to pass time but I'd say do something that will make you feel better or accomplished? I don't know.. it can just be.. fixing something. Good luck. :)

You mean like toasters? :D

Thanks for the welcome guys. I promise I won't spam the forum with double posts. :)

dreamsurfer said:
ladyforsaken said:

Thanks for the welcome guys. I promise I won't spam the forum with double posts. :)

Yeah! Toasters for one. What else needs fixing around there? :D

ladyforsaken said:
dreamsurfer said:
ladyforsaken said:

Yeah! Toasters for one. What else needs fixing around there? :D

My ignore list definetely needs to be fixed. :p

Latest posts

Back