hey!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skippy

Reaction score
um, hey.

Just a lonely kid living in California. I'm eighteen, Asian, a senior in high school, queer and trans. I like art, drawing, comics, good stories, music, roleplaying, and the internet. I've got a good life, a good family, good friends, just no time or self-confidence or willpower to do what I should with what I have, I guess. Also I tend to avoid people and doing things when I'm feeling down, which is more often than I like to admit. Been in therapy for a while, and it's done me good, but I'm at a point where I'm particularly frustrated with how slow some things in my life are moving, while being overwhelmed by how many things I have to do in other areas. If that makes any sense at all.

Anyways, I've been very stressed about a lot of things lately, and I figured I should do something brave to make myself feel better. So, yeah, here I am. I'm always anxious about opening up to people, but I hope to find some friends here.

(haha, it's been five minutes after typing this and I'm still trying to figure out whether I should post or not. okay, here I go.)

Welcome skippy

aw Skippy, welcome! Welcome to the forum!

We are glad to have you here n_n

Please do pop into chat sometime.

-SophiaGrace

hey, dude. welcome to the forum.

i just graduated in january, and i know how fuckin' lame school can be. ever feeling down, or just want a friend like you said, just hit me up.

Latest posts

Back