Hezekiah's Thread Of Insanity

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I skipped the first quiz too, I think when you can justify spending time online to complete a quiz about how addicted you are to the internet, you're probably a little too addicted. :p

For the second one I scored 66% which isn't bad considering the questions were all Windows based and I haven't used a Windows machine in more than 10 years.

2nd one - 100% (Well I am in IT support so kinda relieved :D )

13% on first, 100% on second. I like the way it congratulates you:

You the Geek
You have a great knowledge of computers and fix all the problems that friends and family tell you about their computer.​

9006 said:
13% on first, 100% on second. I like the way it congratulates you:

You the Geek
You have a great knowledge of computers and fix all the problems that friends and family tell you about their computer.​
I also scored 13% on the 1st one. Great minds think alike.:D

I got
50% for Internet addiction
100% for How much do you know about computers.

77%
You answered 7 out of 9 questions correctly

You Smart
You have some above average computer skills but sometimes need to call someone to fix a problem thats an internal or very hard problem.

88%
You answered 8 out of 9 questions correctly

You the Geek
You have a great knowledge of computers and fix all the problems that friends and family tell you about their computer.

Almost saved 2000 euros once. I wish I could save better nowadays. :)

13% and 100%

Both quizzes are too short to take seriously though. The first one in particular since almost everyone seems to get 13%!

Yes, I am good about saving money, but unexpected expenses seems to drain me - if i did keep a cushion, i would have been hurtin really bad financially.

25 & 77;

Considering the last one was Windoze that's pretty good, since I've been pretty much Linux- only for the past decade.

Internetz addiction:

Your score: 0%

Compewtah knowledge:

88%
You answered 8 out of 9 questions correctly

You the Geek
You have a great knowledge of computers and fix all the problems that friends and family tell you about their computer.

First: 38%
Second: ''55%
You answered 5 out of 9 questions correctly

You Smart
You have some above average computer skills but sometimes need to call someone to fix a problem thats an internal or very hard problem.''

Lol... I'm not smart, I actually just pressed randomly because I didn't have any idea. :rolleyes:

lonelyfairy said:
Lol... I'm not smart, I actually just pressed randomly because I didn't have any idea. :rolleyes:

I just think you're modest :)

I have a moe's addiction so I try to keep spending money there at once a month at least

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back