Hezekiah's Thread Of Insanity

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
quintus said:
Thank you, Lonekiller- this is one of the more important threads. I'm a farmer and I haven't seen one single bee this year on my land. I dare say that the so called "traditional" farming is the main factor for the immune- system problems of bees. And "traditional" nowadays is meant to be highly intensive and enormously polluting farming. It goes without saying that I do not use any kind of chemicals, but everybody else around me does. A collegue of mine just lost all of his hives to chemical treatment- by plane! Of course there are more factors, like the Varoa virus and even the proliferating so called "asian hornets". But the main problem is the totally perverted and industrialized farming we do nowadays. Small wonder the whole planet will suffer enormously because of it. I meant to put up a Monsanto- thread. I won't, since I'm rather tired and too busy at the moment. Perhaps someone else would like to look into that? It is very edifying. And of course highly controversial....
I have much respect for farmers. My father who is 76yo had an uncle who was a farmer. Up at 4:00am every day and worked his guts out until the early evening his entire life. Me, I mow the lawn and I'm sweating like a pig.:p

Yes, it is up at 4 am right now. But that won't be necessary anymore- without bees. Look always at the bright sides of life....And be prepared to pay a very elevated price for your tomatoes in the future. Hand- pollination is very, very expensive. As the seeds are, with only ONE main- company owning all the rights on them. Yes, you should be prepared for some nasty surprises.

http://visual.ly/monsanto-killing-bees
The fruit trees are more or less fine. It's the vegetables that suffer most. Have a look at the link above. There is much more at stake than we may see right now. And when you dig a bit deeper you will enter a kind of a horror movie. Again reality overcomes fiction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back