Hezekiah's Thread Of Insanity

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In a perfect world there would be no terrorism. In a perfect world there would be no famine. In a perfect world Sony Playstations would cost only $5.00.

What things do you think would exist in a perfect world?

If we talk about the bureaucracy of my country, I think a certain kind of terrorism against THAT would be highly apreciated. Would be PERFECT, really.

There would be no social class.

I'd be the Edward from my story and could do something to make you all happy and not make me feel so useless sometimes.

Pass this post by, I'm having an emo moment.

******** like the guy I'm going to tell you about are the reason that my disdain for society is ever increasing. I was at the grocery store earlier where they had "Campbell's Chunky Chicken Corn Chowder" on sale for $2.00 a can.

There was an ample supply of every flavor, but it didn't stop this hemorrhoid from making a rude remark. As I am putting around 3 or 4 cans in my cart this wingnut says: "You know, you aren't the only one who likes that flavor."

With tons of it on the shelf this guy says something like that. I felt like popping him right in the jaw. You don't know the half of it.

Ah the monthly jackass (depending where you're from).

You should have told him that it's a good job there's a billion cans left then, and walked off. These people need an ass kicking, if it wasn't for those things... what they called... **** LAWS!!

9006 said:
Ah the monthly jackass (depending where you're from).

You should have told him that it's a good job there's a billion cans left then, and walked off. These people need an ass kicking, if it wasn't for those things... what they called... **** LAWS!!
Yeah. I felt like telling him off, but with my luck he was probably some mobster or something. Come and set my home on fire.:p

If the offer is on and there's nothing limiting you to a certain amount, then why wouldn't you stock up?

I can see them being a bit miffed if you're taking the last 3 cans, but when there's literally hundreds sitting right next to them, then I do have to wonder if they are are just wanting to start an argument. Better to just ignore them rather than giving them the satisfaction of a response.

LoneKiller said:
Yeah. I felt like telling him off, but with my luck he was probably some mobster or something. Come and set my home on fire.:p

Do mobsters shop at grocery stores? :D

You weren't even taking that many, not like you were loading up your cart. My mom will buy that many cans of soup when she shops to stock up, especially if it's on sale. That guy just sounds like he wanted to be a jerk and you were his unlucky target. There are people who are just like that. He could be the guy who always gets there late when its all gone or the one behind the person who loads up.

LoneKiller said:
As I am putting around 3 or 4 cans in my cart this wingnut says: "You know, you aren't the only one who likes that flavor."

Yea, that's some first class douchery, right there.

As a side note....when I first saw the word 'jerkoff' in the title, I was nervous you were going to share something altogether different. Needless to say, I still opened it, lol. :D

MissGuided said:
LoneKiller said:
As I am putting around 3 or 4 cans in my cart this wingnut says: "You know, you aren't the only one who likes that flavor."

Yea, that's some first class douchery, right there.

As a side note....when I first saw the word 'jerkoff' in the title, I was nervous you were going to share something altogether different. Needless to say, I still opened it, lol. :D
Cum back in 20 minutes.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back