hi all

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blackorchid77

Reaction score
I'm 24 from canada.. and sooo lonely

I only have a few close friends that I barely get to see. I've been having problems with depression and chronic fatigue for years. I never get to go out places, see things, meet people, ect. I haven't been at a job in 5 years or more and had to dropout out of college. I wish I could work so badly, being on disability is like living hell.

I also don't trust most people cause ive been hurt by them in the past.

I've been suicidal for about 2 years now... i dont even know why im bothering coming here i feel like not worth anything to bother posting anything. oh god. >.<

Welcome to the site :)

Hi blackorchid :)

blackorchid77 said:
i dont even know why im bothering coming here i feel like not worth anything to bother posting anything. oh god. >.<

Keep posting. Don't stop :D

hey blackorchid77 :D
i am sorry to hear what you are going through, have you spoken to anybody like GPs, your family and your close friends about this?
they might help you and support you. depression and trust will take time to recover.
i am going similar experiance as you, i can understand it is very hard especially with disability. i was rejected by lots of people, got bullied and got picked on, i then became paranoid, felt suicidal and find it difficult to trust anyone. it made me ill so now i am finding support to help me get out of this, i am hoping you will too.
hope this helps :) good luck!

Please keep posting. We care and want to help in any way we can. (((((((((((((((((Hug)))))))))))

Latest posts

Back