Hi everybody

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darasuum

Reaction score
I actually ended up here after googling one quote. The name of the forum intrigued me: I usually do feel somewhat lonely.

Briefly, I am a 24-year-old Finnish tech student currently doing my master's thesis. I'm a little unstable person, though not as much as I used to be during my teenage years.

I actually hate doing this (and yet I am doing it). My greatest social pitfall is the initiation of social contact. This usually means that there is no social contact whatsoever. I just never have any idea what to say or do. Now, writing this was a bit easier as I had about a week to ponder what to say. (yeah, I am bit slow :) ) Despite this social dilemma I do have a few really good friends, and actually I think I feel lonelier than I actually am. Comes with being a Finn I guess.

Maybe I decided to join this forum to understand myself better. I like to think why I do things the way I do and what kind of a person I really am. I've found that writing my thoughts down helps me to organize my them better, and I don't like writing only for myself. So, here I am. :)

Hi, welcome to the forum. There are a few other Finns on here.
I hope you can find what you're looking for. :)

Hello! Welcome to the forum! I'm new myself, and have found many wonderful people here.... :)

Latest posts

Back