Hi everyone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Confused_and_shy

Reaction score
I just wanted to introduce myself as I'm new on this forum. I found it while googling today as I felt very low about myself and my life (something I've been feeling a lot recently) and wondered if somewhere out there I could find some kind of supportive community.

A lot of the stuff that I'm thinking and feeling is so negative and dark that I find it impossible to share with people in my day to day life. I have a supportive boyfriend but I don't want to always be dumping it on him. Other than that there really isn't anyone I could talk to.

So I hope I can talk on here.... I could go on quite a lot about stuff now but I thought I'd better leave it at that. Suffice it to say I don't like myself very much, I feel isolated and unattractive, I seem to be permanently unable to make real changes and strides, I feel very burdened by aspects of the past, and I have no real clue of what to do with my life. Cheery aren't I?

Anyway, hello :rolleyes2:

Hi, welcome to the forum. There are some people on here have similar feelings. Hope you are able to find some support here and feel better soon.

Latest posts

Back