Hi everyone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucy45

Reaction score
Hi every one. 

Starting out on a new road of discovery in my life. Getting divorced and relocating to a new area. 
Going to try and make new friends and get involved in local events. 
Needing a whole new mindset of what I want and what I can do but staying positive and upbeat about things even if I am feeling kind of lonely. 
You certainly find out out who your true friends are and who you can trust when a divorce happens. 
Hope to make a few new friends on here. 
Christmas can be a lonely time but hoping that this Christmas will be the start of something great.

Wishing everybody on here a very merry Christmas.

I usually don't post in these threads, but just thought I would say hello. I hope you can find what you're looking for here. I know for a while I was trying to make new friends here, though after I seemed to fail over and over I sort of gave up on it. I'm sort of trying again, though not quite like I was before. So if you want you can send me a message, I could use some new friends myself.

Hello Lucy, greetings from just across the pond!

Seems like you have the right mindset and know what to do, that's half the work realy!
Still, sorry to hear friends let you down, I've been there myself and it always sucks when something like that happens.

Welcome to the forums, hope you'll find what your looking for, see you around!

Thanks for the words of welcome Haywud and Wayfarer. You too Lacrecia,you as well MisterLonely.

Hi Lucy,
I actually want to wish all the very best for your future from now on. I also hope that you will make some very good friends here.
Keep smiling.
This is my first post here lol. Yet to make mine.

Hey everybody,thank you to all of you who have welcomed me. Big hugs to you all. :)

Latest posts

Back