Hi for the lonely guys here

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr.Solution said:
Nah.... Great What the hell am I gonna do now??? At least one guy said 'no comment' . Guys, Look I told you, just give me the chance to do this. I know I'm not a guy who can fix every one of you guys. But however I BELIEVE I can at least try. As I told you all just give me the chance and then comment all you like. I don't care whether it's positive or negative ok? When I say kid, I mean I am a kid but sure I can handle something an adult can.

@EveWasFramed ,

It ain't funny dude... or girl or whatever your gender is.

Please refer to post number 2 on this very thread. The fact that you don't know my gender, shows that you know nothing about this forum, nor the people on it. If you want to "help" then take the advice I left you in post number 2.

Well.... Guys, I don't know what to say right now... Okay anyway I just think you maybe right that I'm not a guy who can handle this on my own at this age. And someone said that he knows what I mean (I don't know the name of the person lol). No he don't know what I meant. I'm 93% sure. You got to be me to to understand you know. Only few, I mean very, very few people understand what I mean. So far I figured no one on this site knows what I mean (I'm not saying you all are dumb, ok? Please don't give me advice for that too). Actually I just wanted to say that I'm leaving. No no,no it's not your fault ok? It's because I'm in 9th grade and I find it very difficult on my academics. Someone may think 'The little brat had enough'. Others may think 'Oh no! We shouldn't had been so rough on the child'. It's not because of that or any other reason like that. As I told you, I need to concentrate more on my academics as it's transforming into a big red monster lol. And someone told me to make a solution for his problem (I know it's a test). Sorry I wish I could answer you but it's gonna take along time to figure it out you know. Anyway goodbye all and Evewasframed, I told you to just tell me what your gender is. I kind of know what you meant by telling me to refer post number 2 but if you can't even tell me whether you are girl or a boy..... Ah skip it.

BTW I can't believe my hello thread took 3 pages lol.
Oh and my hello thread also become a goodbye thread lol. Doesn't mean I'll be gone for good. I'll come back all right. After I graduate 9th grade. In my vacation I'll have a lot of time.
Look at boobies? LOOK AT BOOBIES????? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR ******* MIND!

Mr.Solution said:
... he don't know what I meant. I'm 93% sure. You got to be me to to understand you know. Only few, I mean very, very few people understand what I mean. So far I figured no one on this site knows what I mean...

I don't mean to be rude, but if you feel that no one can understand you, then shouldn't you work on eliminating these perceived flaws in your communication skills before trying to use them to fix people?

Mr.Solution said:
Well.... Guys, I don't know what to say right now... Okay anyway I just think you maybe right that I'm not a guy who can handle this on my own at this age. And someone said that he knows what I mean (I don't know the name of the person lol). No he don't know what I meant. I'm 93% sure. You got to be me to to understand you know. Only few, I mean very, very few people understand what I mean. So far I figured no one on this site knows what I mean (I'm not saying you all are dumb, ok? Please don't give me advice for that too). Actually I just wanted to say that I'm leaving. No no,no it's not your fault ok? It's because I'm in 9th grade and I find it very difficult on my academics. Someone may think 'The little brat had enough'. Others may think 'Oh no! We shouldn't had been so rough on the child'. It's not because of that or any other reason like that. As I told you, I need to concentrate more on my academics as it's transforming into a big red monster lol. And someone told me to make a solution for his problem (I know it's a test). Sorry I wish I could answer you but it's gonna take along time to figure it out you know. Anyway goodbye all and Evewasframed, I told you to just tell me what your gender is. I kind of know what you meant by telling me to refer post number 2 but if you can't even tell me whether you are girl or a boy..... Ah skip it.

BTW I can't believe my hello thread took 3 pages lol.
Oh and my hello thread also become a goodbye thread lol. Doesn't mean I'll be gone for good. I'll come back all right. After I graduate 9th grade. In my vacation I'll have a lot of time.

WTF?

ZOMG this kid is priceless!!! Maybe we should have encouraged him to stay purely for comic effect!!! XD He's not leaving because of anything we said, mind you... but because of ACADEMICS... HAHAHAHA wow.

Kid needs to grow up a bit and gain a brain, but god love it all, I was starting to enjoy the hilarity of him. XD

Mr. Solution said:

Boobies ******* rock. If you were just a few years older, you'd share that belief with me.

Mr.Solution said:
Anyway goodbye all and Evewasframed, I told you to just tell me what your gender is. I kind of know what you meant by telling me to refer post number 2 but if you can't even tell me whether you are girl or a boy..... Ah skip it.

Actually, what you said was, "@EveWasFramed ,

It ain't funny dude... or girl or whatever your gender is."

Nowhere there do I see a question of any kind. No, you did NOT tell me to just tell you what my gender was. What? You're too lazy to click on a profile to see if gender is listed? Again, it proves my point that you aren't actually READING the forum.
You think that no one here can understand you? What on EARTH makes you think YOU can understand any of US?? You've lived for 13 years - I've lived more than 40. That gives me 27+ more years in life experience. You should have taken my advice and just read, and offered encouragement, instead of trying to "fix" us. "Fixing" implies there's something "broken."
Live a little and then come back later....

nerdygirl said:
Oh no! We shouldn't had been so rough on the child.

Nah. Nothing worse than a precocious child.

Well he is only 13. When i was 13, i was an idiot. Mr. Solution has a lot of maturing to do ;) which is natural at his age.

He'll be back.

THIS ISN'T AN INSTANT TWITTER FORUM, ABE. SLOOOOW DOWN.

Good golly miss molly, it's like a 12 yr-old using a twitter-phone. (NO).

Oh my! I'm so sorry Evewasframed . You got me there lady. Sorry if I was really a stupid kid in this site. Sophia, ou are right maybe. I have a lot of maturing to do. So I guess you motherfuckers wait till I live a little bit and you do remember about the academics problems, don't you lol.

Mr.Solution (Mr.Fool)

Mr.Solution said:
Just in case if anyone feels I'm not ready for these kinds of sad feelings or the dirty words like f*u*ck etc lol:D

His attempt to show that he is grown up.

^^^Yeah I agree with you motherfuckers that the placement of that random expletive was quite awkward. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back