Hi for the lonely guys here

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my goodness! *gasps* He called us mother *******!

lmao - fail.

Mr.Solution said:
Simple, just to help out the lonely ones (you can figure that out from my username or avatar).

Hey I just noticed, is it just me or does he not know what his avatar is talking about?

Wailun said:
Mr.Solution said:
Simple, just to help out the lonely ones (you can figure that out from my username or avatar).

Hey I just noticed, is it just me or does he not know what his avatar is talking about?

lol, you are correct. Also, from his signature pic, it looks like he might have a slightly skewed vision of what makes one happy in life. :p

pssssss... Yep you are correct. My signature photo doesn't seem to be in the correct way. I didn't had time to pick the best lol. Oh I said I was leaving. But I don't get it why I just keep on coming to this site every day to check if someone gave a comment or not. Well, anyways I can't help you (lonely guys) because I don't have time. It takes more than 15-20 minutes for me to think of a way. I'm not saying that I won't help you. Just saying that, well.... I'll try to help when I'm not busy or have plenty of time. And I called you motherfuckers, right? I didn't mean it that way you know. It's just a figure of speech or something like jokes or bla bla bla.

Leave him alone. Lol seriously. Its like you all are verbally raping him while having an orgasm with your own words. uh..uh.. No way. *points* PEDOSSSSS!!!!!!

Okay wait psst Steve, aren't we getting a new idea for a comic here? Well if I had time, I would have come up with another new epic one. OKAY fine no time!! This time, this one time, I give you the chance to shine. xDD lol

Mr. Solution said:
But I don't get it why I just keep on coming to this site every day to check if someone gave a comment or not.

You do it for the attention, kid.

Mr. Solution said:
Well, anyways I can't help you (lonely guys) because I don't have time. It takes more than 15-20 minutes for me to think of a way. I'm not saying that I won't help you. Just saying that, well.... I'll try to help when I'm not busy or have plenty of time

Once AGAIN, I shall remind you that there's no way in hell a 13 year old kid could magically "help" us "lonely" motherfuckers, even if he had the time for it.

Maybe you should go help some 8 year olds with THEIR life problems. You'd probably get a better reception from them.

@Sanal: Actually, I was considering it. :p Keep the COMICS thread in mind, and I'll see what I can throw together. XD

I've read through some of this thread. It's prejudice like this that plagues us. To think that anyone can't help for whatever reason.

The reason I'm so filled with hate today is because nobody took my intellect seriously when I was 12. And we think we cen get answers from other people who are lonely. No, understanding and compassionate social interaction from others who are experiencing the same thing..... maybe.

The only ones with answers are the ones who aren't suffering the same problems. And the first thing the community does is attack these people.

Fine, you don't want help from a 13 y/o.... okay, I get that. But he's not lonely, I wonder why.

So fine, be prejudice and wallow in your self imposed pity and hate. You'll never find resolution with that attitude.

Me? I'm more curious as to what makes him different than myself. Though I'm sure I'm already aware of the answers and whenever I do go out I strive to remedy my personality defects. You all don't really want to get better, you just want to ***** to someone who's going to pretend to understand. You should all be ashamed of yourselves for being so "welcoming". And we wonder why we're so alone....

I'm disappointed in those of you who weren't civil about this.

For those of you who welcomed our new member with open arms I commend you on your effort to reach out. Thank you for being more understanding than our less..... enlightened fellow forumers.

Mr.Solution, Welcome and I wish you well :D .

I must disagree with that. He didn't offer help and support - he offered to "fix" people. He implied he knew what was wrong, but admitted he'd never even experienced any of the issues that people here suffer from. I DID suggest that, if he wanted to "help" anyone, he should just read and offer encouragement, which he ignored. I even refered him back to that suggestion yet again, and he still didn't take it seriously. He gives people the impression that he's going to toss them a crumb of useful advice, that will fix them, but only when he can take time from his oh-so-busy perfect life. I was 13 once and I know FULL WELL that he has no clue what adults go through, especially ones ten or more years older than him. It's not his intelligence I doubt, nor his good intentions - it's his ability to draw on any life experience that will enable him to help people. If you've never been in a bad relationship, for example, how can you really know what someone else feels like in that situation? You can't. So, I'm not suggesting that Mr Solution is a bad person, merely that he obviously wasn't capable of realizing that what he was saying wasn't being helpful, but almost insulting.
Just my two cents...

It's not like any of us would know, nobody even gave him a chance. So far all of his time here has been spent defending his ability to do so. Which BTW has persisted through 6 pages of people telling him that he was obviously unqualified to do so. That's more confidence than I've got!

To know is to restrict the mind agains learning.

In a drawing book I have, one of the artists says to buy every drawing book that you don't already own because you never know where you'll find that one little trick you didn't already know. Never rule out any source as sufficient learning material.

He's a book and what knowledge he's gained in his short years is apparently working better than anything I've tried so far. Might be worth hearing what he has to say. I know one thing though, I'll never know if he's never given the chance.

Boss Jr. said:
So fine, be prejudice and wallow in your self imposed pity and hate. You'll never find resolution with that attitude.

our less..... enlightened fellow forumers.

Read some of the forum, get to know some people here, then judge us. This is an amazing community, and to be honest I don't really care for you and Mr. Solution's assumptions about the people here. Oh, and his answer was go to church.

Boss Jr. said:
He's a book and what knowledge he's gained in his short years is apparently working better than anything I've tried so far.

Or perhaps he IS troubled, and his problem is that he tries to subconsciously deny his negative feelings for himself by professing absolute wisdom and ability to "fix" others.

And he DID have the opportunity to show what "help" he could give, in several other threads. His advice was always something like, "go to church, God will help!" or "Be happy, not sad!"....Pleasant little ignorant homilies such as those that sound good but effectively do nothing at all.

Boss Jr. said:
It's not like any of us would know, nobody even gave him a chance. So far all of his time here has been spent defending his ability to do so. Which BTW has persisted through 6 pages of people telling him that he was obviously unqualified to do so. That's more confidence than I've got!

He had plenty of chances. Perhaps instead of spending so much time defending himself, he could have spent more time giving out his magical cure-all advice in other areas of the forum.

Boss Jr. said:
I'm disappointed in those of you who weren't civil about this.

Your disappointment means nothing to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back