Hi from South Africa

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

computernerd

Reaction score
Hi there. My name is Chris. I come from Broederstroom South Africa. Broederstroom is a rurual area about half an hours drive from Pretoria.

We have vervet monkeys that normally visit us regularly in winter and 5 dogs, three cats and a flock of pigeons who eat the left over dog food.

For reasons I'd rather keep to myself I stay with my parents and don't drive. I'm 35, gay and single. Never really had a boyfriend but have a few good penpals in Australia and Germany.

I'm hoping to connect with a few people. I'm a full time writer and I basically live at my computer. I have a cat who rules my life and only go out of the house about once a month. (OK that a bit of an exaggeration - I may go to the local shops once a week; but seriously I only go to a mall or shopping centre once a month).

The other day I googled Loneliness and came across this site.

Thank you.

Hi nice to meet you

ahhhh South Africa wow I'm in envy I'd love to go there some time in my life...

Welcome to the site hope you like

computernerd said:
I'm a full time writer and I basically live at my computer. I have a cat who rules my life and only go out of the house about once a month.

Great a writer who appreciates cats. Welcome Chris.

Latest posts

Back