Hi.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steak

Reaction score
My name is steak

i'll be 22 in about a month or so.

i've felt lonely since i graduated high school and lost someone i really cared for. now i feel as though i can't really connect with many people in my life and am losing my social skills as a result, every conversation with either people i know or dont feel really awkward at times.
as for me, i really enjoy video games over most things nowadays(i dabble in most rpgs and am trying to get into fps)and enjoy food, and have had a desire to collect different types of weaponry(guns mostly)

It's very nice to meet you all.(sorry if this seems unorganized, my mind is somewhere else lol)

Welcome aboard buddy!

Hope you will stick around ^_^

I've not been here long but the people seem nice so far~

Thank you guys!

i'll be around for a while, count on it.

Welcome Steak, we're glad you joined us!!!

Steak said:
My name is steak

i'll be 22 in about a month or so.

i've felt lonely since i graduated high school and lost someone i really cared for. now i feel as though i can't really connect with many people in my life and am losing my social skills as a result, every conversation with either people i know or dont feel really awkward at times.
as for me, i really enjoy video games over most things nowadays(i dabble in most rpgs and am trying to get into fps)and enjoy food, and have had a desire to collect different types of weaponry(guns mostly)

It's very nice to meet you all.(sorry if this seems unorganized, my mind is somewhere else lol)

Steeeeak! Every time I see your name from now on it'll probably make me desire steak.
Welcome :)

Latest posts

Back