Hi :)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sitara

Reaction score
Ive never been good at this, so bear with me! :)

Sitara here, hailing from Canada! Im a 30something female, who is really into video games, zombies, game of thrones, and music. :) I enjoy talking to people, and making new friends online to spend my time with, but that has proven difficult recently. I am very sensitive, i wear my heart on my sleeve, and care a lot about those i keep in my life. And because of this, i have been hurt a lot by some who chose to abuse my loyalty and caring.

But, with that aside, i choose to persevere and try to meet new people, and hope to forge some awesome friendships! I love to laugh, have fun, hang out on skype/vent, and generally socialize. It does take me some to "come out of my shell", as i tend to be very shy at first, due to that pesky social anxiety. Although i am very lighthearted generally, i dont mind more serious, in-depth conversation, and i do like to listen, and help when i can.

So please, feel free to hit me up if you would like to chat, or if you need someone to just listen. And of course, if you want to be my awesome "player 2", hit me up and we can tear stuff up. :D

Thanks for reading this!

Hi there Sitara, welcome to the forum. What music do you like? And which games do you play?

painter said:
Hi there Sitara, welcome to the forum. What music do you like? And which games do you play?

Well, i actually like a little bit of everything, music wise, while my current playlist tends to be loaded with more trance/dubstep at the moment. But, it tends to change with my mood ;)

As for games, im in a whole MMORPG phase right now, with the lead contenders being FFXIV and ESO. But i play a lot on Steam, stuff like Left 4 Dead, Borderlands 2, Skyrim, Fallout 3, Dishonored, and stuff like that. Unfortunately, my internet connection is lacking due to living in the country, so i cant play many of the multiplayer games i enjoy.

Hi and welcome!

Videogames and zombies, maybe videogames WITH zombies!!! :D

I think you'll fit in well around here! :p

You sound like my kind of woman. I don't play MMOs, but I like your tastes for single player games. The only one I haven't played that you mentioned is Borderlands 2. I'm pirating Borderlands and Borderlands 2 right now, so that will soon change.

SonDEre-ix said:
You sound like my kind of woman. I don't play MMOs, but I like your tastes for single player games. The only one I haven't played that you mentioned is Borderlands 2. I'm pirating Borderlands and Borderlands 2 right now, so that will soon change.

Borderlands 2 is pretty fun, i liked it a little more than the first one lol :D You'll have to let me know what you think!

Hi Sitara! Welcome to the site!

I'm with you on a few points, for sure. . . I like your attitude the best. . . So positive! Thanks! :)

Latest posts

Back