Hi

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LonelinessSucks

Reaction score
Hi everybody,

I really excited to join this community. I find it so wonderful that there are strangers who are so helpful and ready to listen. I just have to open up. Thanks.

I mostly keep watching movies and tv shows so I don't feel much alone. I want to change that and do something better. Meet new people and make friends. Have fun!

Thanks

I am a newbie here as well. I used to watch a lot of tv. I spend time hiking, friends, karaoke, public radio, writing, pet the cat, grand-kids, listen to live stories on MOTH Radio ( via internet) and meditate and pry of course. I am a big romance junkie and that's what makes me lonely.

So far this seems to be supportive. I just need to keep expectations real.

Loneliness Sucks is so true. We can all be kinder. Just dropping by to say Hi.

Welcome to the forum :)

PeteBerger said:
Click on my nickname, and see the list in my profile. But if you have got Netflix, the list is pretty much endless. :D (warning for newbies it's highly addictive)

Just wondering having seen your TV list (major TV junkie here as well), did you ever watch The Shield? I've been intending to watch it for a while but not sure if it's worth the commitment. :)

loveem said:

PeteBerger said:
Click on my nickname, and see the list in my profile. But if you have got Netflix, the list is pretty much endless. :D (warning for newbies it's highly addictive)

Just wondering having seen your TV list (major TV junkie here as well), did you ever watch The Shield? I've been intending to watch it for a while but not sure if it's worth the commitment. :)

I have heard of it, but never actually seen a single episode. So can't really help you with that one. I am kinda short of shows at the mo, so started to watch 'Fringe' - big disappointment, stopped after like 3 episodes. Also there is a big hype around - 'Once upon a time' - again, couldn't bear watching it after 2-3 episodes. Now started to watch my mum's favourite, which is the better than nothing 'Castle'. :D Also 'Orange is the new black' new season is out in June on Netflix.

PeteBerger said:
loveem said:

PeteBerger said:

I have heard of it, but never actually seen a single episode. So can't really help you with that one. I am kinda short of shows at the mo, so started to watch 'Fringe' - big disappointment, stopped after like 3 episodes. Also there is a big hype around - 'Once upon a time' - again, couldn't bear watching it after 2-3 episodes. Now started to watch my mum's favourite, which is the better than nothing 'Castle'. :D Also 'Orange is the new black' new season is out in June on Netflix.

Yeah I've been short of shows since Breaking Bad ended. Other than Modern Family and the new 24, I'm not really into anything else at the moment. I've heard great things about Orange is the new Black though, so I'll have to check that out. :)

LonelinessSucks said:
Hi everybody,

I really excited to join this community. I find it so wonderful that there are strangers who are so helpful and ready to listen. I just have to open up. Thanks.

I mostly keep watching movies and tv shows so I don't feel much alone. I want to change that and do something better. Meet new people and make friends. Have fun!

Thanks

Hi, LonelinessSucks. Welcome to the forum.

We are very much alike when it comes to tv and movies, which is not entirely a good thing. I'm trying to find alternatives as well. :)

Latest posts

Back