hiiii

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 8428

Reaction score
..hey everyone hows it going? :) im new here...ive checked out your forums and i thought it was pretty neat so i thought id sign up.. i can be a forum-whore at times lol soo..yeah.. just looking for somebody to talk to or maybe even a friend in this lonley pos life like everybody else (might as well try everything lol) .. im not really good at talking about myself because well..l i really dont like myself that much and im not that great at talking or being social in general because im kind of shy lol but ill try anyways...im 22.. i got my first guitar at Christmas when i was 16 ive been playing for 5 yrs now.. i love music, mostly rock/metal/blues.. i built my first computer when i was 13 so i have a little expensive hobby of building and fixing computers that i cant afford anymore haha lol i live in the most crappiest state in the world called "iowa" i bet some of you dont even know where that is! lol XD ... if you wanna know more about me dont be afraid to ask, i have a yahoo account and a facebook. so if anyone wants to add me ask me in a pm I dont wanna give my screen names and stuff to everybody just yet lol soo.. whats up?

Hey Asylum and welcome to the forums.

I can pretty much relate to most things you said. My hobbies are pretty much computers and music too , but I'm better at music (I hope) and can say that it's the best thing about my life at the moment. Been playing for around 5 years too I believe.

Don't worry about Iowa , I live in Romania , beat that :p.

Good luck and take care , if you ever need anything feel free to PM me.

~Michael

I'm sure there are some other people from Iowa here (check the chat room, I've seen it mentioned). Anyway, welcome.

Latest posts

Back