Hitting Women: Yes, No, Maybe so?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bones said:
Actually, if she was your girlfriend, you may need too:
eek.gif

216.gif

Felix said:
^Gotta admit, I'm a bit turned on...

When Felix went to dinner and a movie with the hair pulling, punching, throwing other people down to the ground soccer girl, he was caught on a security camera doing the following to her after she yelled and pushed him (which is really messed up): :p

3399.gif

Bones said:
Bones said:
Actually, if she was your girlfriend, you may need too:
eek.gif

216.gif

Felix said:
^Gotta admit, I'm a bit turned on...

When Felix went to dinner and a movie with the hair pulling, punching, throwing other people down to the ground soccer girl, he was caught on a security camera doing the following to her after she yelled and pushed him (which is really messed up): :p

3399.gif

lol I so wouldn't do that!

I'd get back at her later in the bedroom :cool:

(BTW, I was joking around and Felix would never do that - jokes normally have a way of backfiring on me.)

Everyone will hate me for saying this but the answer is YES! Some woman think they can say anything to men and get away with it. If guy's said and did some of the things that woman have I would have seriously kicked their ass so why should these stuck up big mouth nasty little bitches get away with it.

Parabolani said:
Everyone will hate me for saying this but the answer is YES! Some woman think they can say anything to men and get away with it. If guy's said and did some of the things that woman have I would have seriously kicked their ass so why should these stuck up big mouth nasty little bitches get away with it.

Nice. Hitting anyone, man or woman, out of anger is messed up.

Physical violence ought to be reserved for defense of life.

Parabolani said:

I'm sorry, but words are simply that....WORDS. No one has a right to hit someone else over words, if you take offense to said words, it's all on you.

Stick and stones may break my bones, but words can never hurt me.

That said, have I hit someone that's said only words to me? Yes, one person, multiple times...but there's more to that story than it being that simple.

However, that's hardly the point, I've already stated that if I take a swing at someone I fully expect to have a swing thrown back at me. Personally, you should never hit anyone without fully expecting to be hit back. BUT, to hit someone over words is going way too far. Men ARE stronger than women, and they CAN do more damage and to hit a woman over something she said is bullshit. Same goes the other way. Men can be "stuck up big mouth nasty little bitches" too, btw.

Callie, I thought we agreed to NOT tell anyone about us ("My Bones"
smiley-love029.gif
).

Moreover, why are you telling everyone (and by default notifying me since my user name is Bones) that you are going to use sticks and stones to break me? :(

I am broken enough already and received one too many :club: from you.

:p

Callie said:
Parabolani said:
... Stick and stones may break my bones ...

Apparently, I didn't have enough coffee today, because it took me a minute to figure out what the hell you meant. lol

Sorry I spilled the beans
emoticon0111blush.gif

Do as I tell you and you wouldn't get so many :club:

Bones said:
Callie, I thought we agreed to NOT tell anyone about us ("My Bones"
smiley-love029.gif
).

Moreover, why are you telling everyone (and by default notifying me since my user name is Bones) that you are going to use sticks and stones to break me? :(

I am broken enough already and received one too many :club: from you.

:p

Callie said:
Parabolani said:
... Stick and stones may break my bones ...

You should only hit in self defense.

Some women are bigger and stronger than some men, so it's not always true that the man is in the wrong.

HOW IS THIS UP FOR DEBATE? yes, yes, it's a controversy thread. Anyways. As a child of abuse, I will be the first to tell you, violence is reciprocal, with grave ripple effects. You should do your best to stopper the impact of its epicenter, before more people get hurt. Violence of any sort, especially hitting for any reason, causes agony you cannot even begin to fathom. No one knows how anyone else feels. No matter how irked, peeved, annoyed, or choleric you get, NO HITTING. Please?

I'd hit a woman if she were trying to murder me. fresia yes, I would.

Other than that... never ever ever ever ever ever ever.

NO EXCUSES.

Badjedidude said:
I'd hit a woman if she were trying to murder me. fresia yes, I would.

Other than that... never ever ever ever ever ever ever.

NO EXCUSES.

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back