Hmm...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ghbarnaby

Reaction score
I suppose loneliness could grow in anyone's heart right? :rolleyes2: But I guess growing accustomed to loneliness could lend itself to the greatest isolation of all - I really feel the numbness sterilizing my heart. If purity is on the edge of evil, what horrors await me when I turn truly pure? The freezing hand of a solitary life bears upon my soul with a weight I cannot fully accept.

And for those who think this sensation adds a dimensional depth to a soul seemingly unmarred by the realities of life, understand that not one creature reveals the whole of their character unbidden in any place. There exist things that lurk in the recesses of minds of people you would never expect. Yes hatred, jealousy, contempt bring forth the basics of human nature but what of the parts that sit just further, just beyond the shores of reason within the comforting embrace of madness? Of those people who find themselves contracting a partnership with that world I bid a firm salutation to you and for me who dwells here within the twilight recesses of this bastion, my deepest wish for you; do not linger.

Trapped by fear and longing, trust and hope - these things can chain you to this place. Burnishing your very flesh, while savory tastes of bitter memories tarry upon tongues gone wild with the passionate heat of sadness. Here. There. Nowhere can one turn in this place to find solace from this sweet torture. Even as a voice cries out for the sullying of their soul, we all know they can only last so long. Only so long before...their purity becomes complete.

Madness, like insanity (I treat the two as two separate entities) can taste so complexly saccharine. Though this me who surfaces currently cannot say with full assurance that the taste of madness finds itself on the sweetness of our tongue. How do you find just a moment it bittersweet?

Coluireful read....

Im trying not to think so much at the moment...its like a numbing or sereen
sensation.

Nope...isolations. I wish not to go back there again.

Beats me how the hell im goimng to feel tomorrow..
Yes. I know.
I creeat everything in my life...even the stuff I paint in my mind that triggers a vast sea of emotions.

Tire of making chioces sometimes..
It all relative even if I let go of it all.

Its all good. I ant going to live forever.
Theres always a bright side of looking at everything.

ghbarnaby said:
I suppose loneliness could grow in anyone's heart right? :rolleyes2: But I guess growing accustomed to loneliness could lend itself to the greatest isolation of all - I really feel the numbness sterilizing my heart. If purity is on the edge of evil, what horrors await me when I turn truly pure? The freezing hand of a solitary life bears upon my soul with a weight I cannot fully accept.

And for those who think this sensation adds a dimensional depth to a soul seemingly unmarred by the realities of life, understand that not one creature reveals the whole of their character unbidden in any place. There exist things that lurk in the recesses of minds of people you would never expect. Yes hatred, jealousy, contempt bring forth the basics of human nature but what of the parts that sit just further, just beyond the shores of reason within the comforting embrace of madness? Of those people who find themselves contracting a partnership with that world I bid a firm salutation to you and for me who dwells here within the twilight recesses of this bastion, my deepest wish for you; do not linger.

Trapped by fear and longing, trust and hope - these things can chain you to this place. Burnishing your very flesh, while savory tastes of bitter memories tarry upon tongues gone wild with the passionate heat of sadness. Here. There. Nowhere can one turn in this place to find solace from this sweet torture. Even as a voice cries out for the sullying of their soul, we all know they can only last so long. Only so long before...their purity becomes complete.

Wow, that was an amazing read. You should write!

About loneliness: We shouldn't try to focus too much on the negatives, it can only get better than this.

Can someone really call this feeling "negative"? Can loneliness not be an emotion that simply exists? A thing that "is"?

Its not what I would call a good feeling.

I do try to let go of it as best I can.
It passes...then it comes back.

I do try to get as much as I can.
I met a new friend today.
Shes firendly and we kindda just
hung out. My mind didnt raced as
much.

It didnt remove my feelings...but I wasnt isolating. I know Im capiable
of socialzing , and meeting new poeple.

I think Im kindda turamatized by events
thats been happening in my life lately.

I know what it was like to feel well, happy and peacful...without having to
work at it.

I have tensions in my head and a constant pain in my heart. If think about it...it brings tears to me eyes.
Its kindda chornic almost. So try not to think about those things. Even if I dont thing about it..I still feel that pain all the time. It distorted my thinking.
Constant empotionaL wound thatS not healing for some reasons..
It.s very drainning on me and unfortiable..

So I cant say its a condition or just feelings Im going trhough...

Latest posts

Back