Hola

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like the Beatles? lol, I can tell. :]
Welcome to A Lonely Life, I hope you like it here.

Welcome Melissa.

Yup, looks like you like the Beatles :)

Nice to meet you Melissa sounds like your an interesting person. Alaska and
Texas eh, seems all you have to decide is whether you like to be really hot or really cold:D but all joking aside I like the Beatles too

Peppers.jpg

:p

Hi Melissa! Welcome to the forum

Cool to see some Beatles fan here ^^

And Nevermore, your new avatar is awesome!

Hola Melissa! =) Nice to have You here!

Indeed, our own songbird NM sure got the goods!

And what about Yours, huh? ;) I know that character from somewhere... i think he's cool!

vivi :D

ya i played ffIX too, it was fun, viv was my fav

by the way welcome to the forum penny, i hope you like here

:D

penny143 said:
Hello to all..I'm Melissa, I'm hispanic, I live in Texas & Alaska. I kind of go back in forth between the two. I can't really make up my mind where I like it better. I have a 2 yr. old son who I feel saved me from myself but as happy as he makes me feel, I can't help but feel lonely sometimes.

My story is, well, I guess the same as everybody..I feel separated from the world. I had all these great friends in high school and we did the whole "best friends forever" thing but then came the real world and we all went our separate ways. I find it kind of hard to meet people.

Oh, and I LOVE The Beatles...ALOT. :)

Welcome! You live in Texas AND Alaska? That would be far too confusing for me.

Glad you like the Beatles...Everyone on this board seems to have excellent taste in music. I don't understand why we're so lonely. :)

Latest posts

Back