Holaaa

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maui_Waui

Reaction score
I decided to register since I finally found a decent board on this subject. Yes! Okay so I am a 19 year old man from Finland. Been lonely for 4-5 years.
Needless to say it sucks BIG TIME , but I am pretty used to it. Still sucks.

hobbies & interests: walking , reading , travelling , psychoactives, attractive women , politics ( to some degree) , philosophy ( kinda , some)

All in all I am a pretty complex personality with complex issues. I am pretty quiet person , but definately not shy! Usually the more I get to know people the more openly I talk about things and because I mostly speak openly and directly about things , some get the impression that I am totally nuts! :D

But I dont really care what other people think of me. It´s great to be unique. I just finished my school and I am just chillin righ now , but next month (12th day) I will go to the army for atleast 6 months. It´s compulsory here! Some country huh?
But I guess it`s going to be fine. I hope I make friends there. And I`ll hope we have some constructing conversations in this board. It would also be nice to meet some likeminded people.

okay thats it
peace out!

I have also been travelling a lot. Spain , Israel , Egypt , Thailand , Chile , Estonia, Sweden , Norway , Russia.
And I have noticed how much easier it is for me to make friends abroad. Or at least a bit easier. It is the social atmosphere what makes the difference! In Finland its whacked I think. People are so melancholy and close minded. Thanks to the cold and dark winter that we enjoy every year.
And the women are always more attractive wherever I go. I have always wanted to move abroad.

I heard that the army in compulsory in Finland, once had a Finnish friend who had to join the army o.0
How is that you've been lonely for the past 4-5 years?

Anyhow, welcome to the forums ^^

Cherrytree said:
How is that you've been lonely for the past 4-5 years?

I had a few friends back in the day , but then I just became sick of all the bullshit I had to take from them. I guess I was just so different then them. I thought it would be easy to find new ones , but I still havent got any.
Lifes a *****.

Latest posts

Back