Holy Internet Batman, a new member.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Some_Bloke72

adam-west-batman-costume.jpg

What is there to say about me?

I'm 17 (18 in 25 days and 2 months as I post this). I'm an Atheist who has aspergers, who writes short-ish stories and RPs. I love Doctor Who, Sherlock, Star Wars, Star Trek, Supernatural and The Walking Dead. (surprisingly I have never used Tumblur in my life)

I also have a passion for videogames, particularly games with a good story (like Mass Effect, The Walking Dead ect) and open-world games (like Fallout 3, Skyrim, Red Dead Redemption, Borderlands, Arkham City ect)

I have a group of friends who care about me and yet despite this I feel lonely and I have a fear that those friends will leave me behind (some already have). I've never been in a proper relationship before, have serious "daddy issues" and have been told by some to have "a heart of glass".

I also have trust issues but they're not as bad as they used to be and a history of mental health. I have had insomnia, mild PTSD and depression in the past. The depression still lingers here and there, as does the insomnia but the mild PTSD...Well its still here too, just not to the extent of the other two.

In the past I had pretty bad Glossophobia as well. It was at its worst around the opposite sex. I used to joke that I couldn't speak to women without the high risk of turning into Colin Firth.

Also, I like CreepyPasta as a guilty pleasure but will not read/listen to one after 8pm on weekdays and 9pm on weekends (if you know of CreepyPasta you can probably imagine why)

I've been a member of several forums in the past but I figured that using another forum for a particular type of support would help. One of the forums I was a member of was shut down by the admins and another I left because...Well for a support forum it only made things worse.

Hey there, welcome to the forum. Hope you find what you're looking for here.

Hi there and welcome. I have just found The Walking Dead and loving it.

Haha, love watching old series of Batman, it's hilarious.

Welcome to the site.

Hello, welcome. I've also been diagnosed with depression and PTSD. If you ever want to talk, I'm here for you.

Doctor Who is the best! Great to meet another Who fan. Hopefully the new doctor will be as good as David Tenant was. Haha

I also enjoy RPGs, Tactical RPGs and open world games. I have Fallout 3, it's good fun. ^ ^

I can not miss this thread. :D

Welcome to the forum

FYI, did you know that they are finally bringing the 60's Batman tv series to DVD!

Sci-Fi said:
I can not miss this thread. :D

Welcome to the forum

FYI, did you know that they are finally bringing the 60's Batman tv series to DVD!

If I had the money I would actually buy those.

Hi and welcome to the site! I match many of your interests... so you must be a good person!!! :p

Latest posts

Back