Homosexual Anarchist

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Im usually the type of person who will fill out a decent sized page introducing myself but I feel so nervous, vulnerable and unhappy right now. I just dont have the will.

Anyway, I hope that being on this forum will help me to feel better - I'm already feeling a bit better just writing this.
I hope I meet some people on here who I can make friends with as many of my friends have either abandoned me because of my sexuality or have been pushed away, by me, because I feared their judgement.

My Skype is: robert.pseudo ... Add me if you think you might like to talk at all. :):D

Any questions? Also, while you're at it, why dont you tell me 3 things about yourself? :)

Hello mate nice to meet you :)

1. I'm gay
2. I'm a student
3. I'm lonely :(

Hi and welcome to ALL,

it's always nice to see a new gay and anarchist around :)

Happy stay!

Hiyaa, and welcome. was really nervous starting out aswel. :) need anything, you can always message me and plenty others. :) plenty of people willing to help and talk on here. :)

Hi and welcome. Sorry to hear that your going though a rough time. I'm shocked to see that people still turn their back on you when they find out your sexuality. I thought things were better now.

three things about me?

1)I'm weird
2)I'm alone
3)I'm gay

why do you think you weird?
could you please give more details about your family and friends reaction to the fact that you are gay?

if you need any friend I'm here for you :)

Hi welcome to the forum. Sorry that people have abandoned you because you are who you are.

hi HA
sorry bout the abbreviation
its the anarchist part thats getting 2 me LoL
but hi hi
hope u feel welcome here
:)

Latest posts

Back