Hopelessly addicted.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randomact164

Reaction score
I am hopelessly addicted going over my first GF. shes still gorgous, funny, smart, but hoplessly lost on wisdom but has common sense. I dont like that she drinks but i always look past it. (im in Highschool btw)
I see myself drifting over her facebook page (i enjoy it and only add real freinds and dont spam requests).
It hurts me everytime i see she has a new boyfriend or breaks up with one. i have told her i flat out love her before and all i get in response is how i am perfect for her but she doesnt want me.(i dont get girls and never will).
Im addicted to her becuase i can not have what i most desire in this world, i believe she may be my saviour.
What she has to offer is nothing accept a headstrong determination, a will to make something of herself, and a god **** great laugh.
How do i break my addiction.
ive tried other girls. Im shallow when it comes to looks becuase i am.
They are ussally arrogant, selfish, materialistic and flat out bitchy.
Even the ones who are still pretty ut not what most consider A list material are all alike. Highschool= i get mom and dad's money and a car and can drink. if i get caught its a slap on the wrist.

To sum it up all i find are dumbasses who are arrogant and iggnorant to their sourroundings and the opportunities they have been given.

I guess i needed to vent but AAL forums people what do u think :D

i think im addicted to my ex girl. i tell her things that most people would say "aw thank you" or "thats really sweet" too, but she just says thats nice, or oh cool. i dont even know why i waste my time trying to win her back. its almost like i dont have a choice, i just need her.

Same boat guys, but I avoid her, it pains me to see her face even through face book. Some sort of sick comfort in knowing I'm not the only one i suppose. And i have to also be attracted to my partner physically as well as mentally. So finding a women is very difficult for me. I've been blessed with two loves...I'm hoping the saying is true. Third time's a charm! But time to hit the gym harder i think. Have to look good because I'm so hard to see.

Latest posts

Back