How Awesome Are You?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BorrowedHope

Reaction score
How Awesome are you? You may often ask,
I think you're awesome, yet I don't know you,
I think you're amazing, because you all come together,
I think you're wonderful, because you're a community.
But this is to the individual, How Awesome are you?

How can you really be alone when there are others who are by your side? Sure they aren't by your side physically, but there's a sense of reassurance that the internet can give. I used to frequent a chat-room where everyone knew one another. It was nice to get the million and one hello's from everyone, a warm welcome. So when you find yourself feeling alone, and you're either visiting here or getting pm's from friend here, or outright feeling lonely, you never know who it is your presence helps out. In the end the best way to combat loneliness is to know those who have it, as well and create this sense of togetherness (aka community).

So I say, How Awesome Are You? Very much so, without ever meeting any of you. I hope this brightens your day, and I hope that you know you aren't truly alone. There are those who understand what it feels like (myself included). Show everyone that wonderful smile of yours today.

Have a wonderful day today. Thanks for reading.

Two points...

1. Yes, there are many awesome people here, some who may not feel that way, but I think they are.

2. How did you know I was awesome! :D

Thank you!!!

I guess my point for this post was to show that we don't know how much we brighten someone's day without truly knowing it. We're awesome in our own way. I hope this doesn't upset anyone. Just trying to encourage is all.

I just knew you were awesome :)
Edward W said:
Two points...

1. Yes, there are many awesome people here, some who may not feel that way, but I think they are.

2. How did you know I was awesome! :D

Thank you!!!

Latest posts

Back