How could we make a utopia? (random)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrazieCute

Reaction score
I was thinking about what would make the world a utopia, and I think it would be universal enlightenment. I've been thinking about what enlightenment is. Every one has understandings. Every feeling is a thought that understands some thing, the understandings (feelings) can be fleeting. I believe your mind is always recording (awake or asleep), and that every thing it takes in, every understanding is saved, even if you're not consciously aware of it. I believe enlightenment is the act of constant awareness.

If you can be someone, you will accept them. To be selfish is to value yourself the most. If you are every one, then there could be no conflict.

Humans are both valuable and expendable to the utmost possible extreme. To understand this, you must understand time. Understanding a second as eternity to understanding millennia as eternity; understanding every thing in between, pushing it out and understanding the possibilities of the unknown. To the second it is eternity. When you experience it, when it is the only that you experience, it is the most valuable thing in the universe, because it is the universe. What makes some thing valuable is its rarity. The rarest is the only one. When some thing is no longer a universe, it is not the only valuable. But being a universe is all it understands. It can not be some thing else, so all it knows is itself. To understand the value of a human you must be that human, to understand the importance of every thing you must understand the consciousness of every separate understanding as one. To understand the non importance of any thing, you must understand no thing.

If you can understand this you can understand any thing, every thing you can understand is universe. For humans to co-exist harmoniously they must understand one another, and live understanding. For humans to co-exist harmoniously with the world, they must understand every thing that makes it, and live understanding. For humans to co-exist harmoniously with the universe, they must understand every universe, and live understanding.

For a utopia, this must occur.

NOTE: As to how our every day life could possibly be in this utopia, please watch Zeitgeist. It is available free on www.zeitgeistmovie.com. It is during the second part that experts talk about how a modern utopia is possible economically.

Any thoughts?

Latest posts

Back