How do you feel on a rainy day?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Callie said:
I love the rain. Walking in it, kissing in it...NOT singing in it. lol

Me too! I think it's so pretty to see the raindrops fall on the ground.

If I have to work in it: Thoroughly moistened. Like the glue on a freshly-licked envelope.

If I don't have to work in it: Cozy and introspective.

Depends if I'm inside or out in the rain. If it's the latter, I feel bloody awful. If inside...well, I generally enjoy rain, unless it's dark outside and the thing goes for hours on end. I do enjoy those brief summer rains, always.

Puts a song
In this heart of mine
Puts a smile on my face every time

Showers washed
All my cares away
I wake up to a sunny day

Thank you Mr. Eddie Rabbitt ;)

I feel as if all the world's magic has poured its heart out on me.

i love it if my roof's not leaking. if it's coming down sideways i have mixed feelings, sometimes my shingles reach my neighbor's house. **** i need a new roof.

I love rain.....!Its cleaning and smells good and just really nice weather.I feel as if all the world magic has poured its heart out on me. So whenever i am upset i really need rain for relaxation. Or search something like that on internet. Then i feel better.

If it's midwinter, absolutely terrible.

All other seasons, well, I always prefer sunny days over rainy ones.

I love rainy days, it makes me feel cozy and relaxed. The only bad thing is that I miss my pretty sunrises and sunsets when it's overcast.

I like a good rainy day once in awhile, it makes you get stuck indoors which can be especially good if you are with that special someone! :D

depends.. if it is warm i love rain.. heavy thick rain in warm weather is a blessing. It feels like a shower... it smells great.

In Holland were it is cold.. I dont feel so much cause the rain here is just like little drizzle drops.

Latest posts

Back