How do you talk to girls you like? When I have such low self esteem?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd say you are far from being a loser, if you are seeing a therapist and making an effort to change that's definitely not being a loser.

Ok I just have to say something about this post below I quoted because no one else has...
WWWHHHHAAAAAATTTT? You actually do that? Oohhh buddy, you'd be in big trouble if that were me!

Limlim said:
It's also pretty fun to slap your penis across the drinking glasses before your girlfriend comes over to visit. Then when she takes a drink and wonders why you're grinning, you say you're just glad she's here. But you know why you're really smiling.

Yeah...

Gotta mark my territory you know! I slap my penis against a lot of household objects, just as a way of saying they're mine *nodnod*

That was a question on an episode of Family Feud I saw yesterday, about shocking places to see a man tinkle to mark his territory. The number one answer was "his wife".

I'm not going to lie and say that no women care about the size of your bits and pieces. Sure. Some women care. There are also a lot of women who don't. You know, being short and having small appendages kind of makes sense. I think that if you were short with huge hands (and other things), it might look out of place.

This isn't something you'd HAVE to do to meet somebody, but I'd like to suggest that you try to find somebody with a small build- like Asian girls. At 5'3", I'm one of the taller females in my family. Also, I know that a lot of Asian girls I've met prefer guys who have smaller "packages", because they feel intimidated by larger men.

do it the very very very old fashioned way:throw flowers, chocolates and teddy bears at them from a distance to catch their attention then you just walk up and say 'hello we have interlocking reproductive systems and genitalia, are you looking for a mate?' works like a charm

If you're throwing chocolate, try to aim low. Having candies thrown at your face sounds kind of unpleasant!

nerdygirl said:
I'm not going to lie and say that no women care about the size of your bits and pieces. Sure. Some women care. There are also a lot of women who don't. You know, being short and having small appendages kind of makes sense. I think that if you were short with huge hands (and other things), it might look out of place.

This isn't something you'd HAVE to do to meet somebody, but I'd like to suggest that you try to find somebody with a small build- like Asian girls. At 5'3", I'm one of the taller females in my family. Also, I know that a lot of Asian girls I've met prefer guys who have smaller "packages", because they feel intimidated by larger men.

That's my friend told me.

I'm still trying to just deprogram my mind from the negative things I read on the internet and forgot what I heard from other women. I know it's offensive, but I generalize women in that they ALL care.

newguy said:
nerdygirl said:

I'm still trying to just deprogram my mind from the negative things I read on the internet and forgot what I heard from other women. I know it's offensive, but I generalize women in that they ALL care.
I'm definitely going to get abuse for my suggestion here because it's drastic but here goes: if it's affecting you so severely have you looked into enlargement surgery? I would argue that physical appearance shouldn't count for much in terms of self confidence but I'd be a hypocrite to do so.

Skid Row 89 said:
newguy said:
nerdygirl said:

I'm definitely going to get abuse for my suggestion here because it's drastic but here goes: if it's affecting you so severely have you looked into enlargement surgery? I would argue that physical appearance shouldn't count for much in terms of self confidence but I'd be a hypocrite to do so.

I don't think there's anything wrong with your suggestion. However enlargement surgery is dangerous. I've looked into and while I would get bigger - I'd also have ED and other problems. From my research it really doesn't seem to be worth it. Also they drs don't recommend it unless your under 3 inchs erect. I'm a little over 3 so most drs vote against it.

Skid Row 89 said:

Erm, here's the thing about surgery. It wouldn't really help. The process to lengthen the penis generally exposes around an inch. Yes, I said, "exposes", because the surgery doesn't add to the penis. It just makes more of it visible. Oh, and thanks to the scar tissue that might develop, it might even look shorter than it did in the first place.

Seriously, don't get your body cut up. Apparently a lot of women like, um.. other 'acts' so it might not even matter.

rdor said:
Seriously, don't get your body cut up. Apparently a lot of women like, um.. other 'acts' so it might not even matter.

I won't do enlargement surgery. I have tried to eliminate my sex. I went even as far as considering chemical castration, but decided against it. In all honesty I feel like a freak. I don't feel human and I feel inferior. Not just because of this but because of everything about me. I feel so dumb, and all I want to do is cry.

Hon please, you're breaking my heart here. You need to find a reason to like yourself, even if it's only taking up a new hobby or learning a new skill. This self-loathing is far worse for you than any physical flaw. What can we do to get through to you???

newguy said:
rdor said:

I won't do enlargement surgery. I have tried to eliminate my sex. I went even as far as considering chemical castration, but decided against it. In all honesty I feel like a freak. I don't feel human and I feel inferior. Not just because of this but because of everything about me. I feel so dumb, and all I want to do is cry.

ForGrantedWife said:
Hon please, you're breaking my heart here. You need to find a reason to like yourself, even if it's only taking up a new hobby or learning a new skill. This self-loathing is far worse for you than any physical flaw. What can we do to get through to you???

newguy said:
I have a lot of hobbies, I play guitar, write poetry, I like learning about different religions, and cultures.

I want add to me its not just a physical flaw. It's something that prevent me from having loving relationships with women. If I date she automatically cheat and or leave me. It's not a possibility it's just what will happen because I am built this way. So in my mind I am not a man, I am inferior, I am going to have to be alone forever. I am trying to really hard to get rid of this belief.

I'm just hopping in, and will comment on the last post:

Firstly, your hobbies are awesome. You love to learn, you're in touch with sensitivity/emotions (usually shown in poetry), and hey! You play guitar :p I wanted to learn it but I'm both a lefty and lack a teacher lol.

Do you know what prevents you from having relationships? In what way exactly, are you "built"?

How do you know the woman will automatically cheat or leave? Are you physically abusive? Verbally abusive? No? Then have you thought about the fact that when someone leaves... It is because of THEMSELVES, not you? I've had to end a relationship to resolve my own personal issues I had... It had nothing to do with the guy. At all.

Senamian said:
I'm just hopping in, and will comment on the last post:

Firstly, your hobbies are awesome. You love to learn, you're in touch with sensitivity/emotions (usually shown in poetry), and hey! You play guitar :p I wanted to learn it but I'm both a lefty and lack a teacher lol.

Do you know what prevents you from having relationships? In what way exactly, are you "built"?

How do you know the woman will automatically cheat or leave? Are you physically abusive? Verbally abusive? No? Then have you thought about the fact that when someone leaves... It is because of THEMSELVES, not you? I've had to end a relationship to resolve my own personal issues I had... It had nothing to do with the guy. At all.

Thank you.

I believe girls will leave me and or cheat on me because I have a small penis. Its small even when erect.

Latest posts

Back