How has your day been?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GHOSTNYOURMIST said:
Today has been a good day.

A long talk with a good friend on the phone yesterday was just what I needed.:)

:D Glad you're having a good day. Yeah, nothing like long talks with good friends to put a person in a chipper mood. :D

I've had a crappy attitude all day. its just made everything worse than they actually were..ughh. tomorrow's weather looks good, hopefully i do something gnarley or i'm gonna lose my honeysuckle, haha.

Had to work longer than anticipated because work didn't tell me they extended my shift.
Was alright, though. Got a lot of stuff done and the customer's weren't too bad today.

Vacuo said:
atleast you made moneyyy. still pretty lame of them not to tell you about increasin yo hours.

Yeah true! It's just annoying though because they always cut or extend shifts out of nowhere, don't tell you and then you're either too early or too late to work and people get pissed at you, haha.
Oh well. Next week, rent week. So cash is good!

+went to a rally opposing the seal hunt and it went very well
+rode there with a nice lady who's house i went back to afterwards and she made us dinner

My day was sick.
Skated 'cause it was finally nice enough out. So ice remained, and I took some spills. but it's all good.

Went for a drive, studied and sorted out concession on my water bill.
That's about it.. pretty boring, really!

One good thing happened. Got pulled over today for speeding and could have got a $110 ticket, but the cop let me off with a warning. I couldn't believe it.

Besides that, its been pretty boring and sad.

I've been bad humored today. God I hate my current job, and my boss is an *******. I do like my chores, but I hate the work environment. I'm actively looking for a new job though, and am also awaiting the possibility of getting hired at another company (just finished the third and last interview a few days ago). *Crosses fingers*

Latest posts

Back