How i am trying to deal with my depression

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Balthier

Reaction score
Hello,

I feel very very depressed right now. I really want to help people to get out of there, but cant get out myself. As a way to deal with it, i made a blog about how i feel about it, and what i learned from it, and decided to share it here. It made me feel good to do it, so it may be an idea for someone else.

https://alittlelesson.wordpress.com/

I commend you for what you are aiming to do. It can be hard to lift yourself out of depression, but writing it out is a good thing.

Also good is to not dwell on the negative, but build on the positive, even if it seems very hard.

Advice from the perspective of one who has had problems and is striving to overcome them is always worthwhile, not just for those it might help, but for you, too.

I hope you keep trying, learning, and understanding.

That's good that you're sharing your blog on here and that you're expressing the way you feel about it. This is something that I've been wanting to do for the longest time but I'm a little bit nervous to write about the way I've been suffering. Lets just say you've inspired me. Maybe I'll end up doing it one day. :)

Try to talk to somebody and share your feelings and depression. If you do not have someone to talk to, try writing a blog about it. I hope this will work out for you! :D

It takes a lot of courage to be able to be open and honest with yourself, especially on the Internet. Thank you so much for sharing your story.

Latest posts

Back