How intelligent do you consider yourself?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How intelligent do you consider yourself?

• Genius

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Above Average

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Average

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Below Average

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • I barely know how to use a computer!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not sure/ I rather not say/ I don't poll and topic!

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well I think im average, but iq tests definitely show that im above average even if i dont feel that way about it lol

jales said:
can someone link me a free IO test?

While there is debate about what conclusions can be drawn from a real test, those that are online are just novelity items used for entertainment or sales without regard to how they are passed off.

Frostburn said:
... I have never done IQ test though...

You very well may have taken one or more while in school. My experience has been that they don't tell you that it is an IQ test and they don't tell you the results. Unless you have never taken a test from an outside standardized packet, you can't really be sure you haven't taken one.

Maybe they do things differently now because it sounds like a lot of people have seen their score but the only way i saw mine was because i had to request school transcripts as part of the admissions process for graduate school and it was listed on one of the transcripts.

Frostburn said:
I would like to be defined as an wise person over an intelligent person someday.

Good point.

I am the kiddo that jammed the right hand side fat tail on the bell curve. lol.
I scored the same as Qui on the IQ tests.
Antihero, people with high IQ have low EQ, thus they are socially incompetent.
Actually I do not care much for IQ tests, but I am happy that I have enough intelligence to keep my life in order. I look around and see people who do not use their intelligence and logic and I think I make better decisions than them.

I am as dumb as they come. I am so dumb that I'm the only person in history to score a negative number on the IQ test. :(

Latest posts

Back