My extensive rant on women, relationships, dating, PUA, and society

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeff said:
SophiaGrace said:
Jeff said:
SophiaGrace said:
Jeff said:
Such talk is bull

Nice argument you got there. :cool:

Thanks.

:D

Yeah, you couldn't bash me if you quoted the whole sentence so you had to only take part of it out of context.

Not exactly that bright are you? Can't refute any of my points so you resort to bashing. How mature.

I was pointing out the emotional way you go about your arguments. "Such talk is bull" no one, who knows logical fallacies would use such a statement.

You just ad hominem attacked me. Fallacy.

I lose respect for people that argue from an emotional point of view basing their arguments on that, instead of logic.

Finally made it to the end and all I have to say after reading the load of bullshit WHINING is, "SUCK IT UP, KIDS."

Seriously, do you want to be a man or a baby? Because I have to say, only babies whine.

I've heard it before, "Oh, waaaah, life isn't faaaaiiirrr, everyone has it easier than me, wah-wah-wah" and I hear it from my KIDS. I laugh at them tell them life isn't fair, they are NOT entitled to just anything they fancy and that if they want something, by God, they have to WORK FOR IT and EARN IT.

For fresia's sake, grow into that pair of balls you were presumably born with. No self-respecting Real Woman wants yet another ******* baby she has to parent.

JHC, what a bunch of ******* wusses.

tangerinedream said:
Finally made it to the end and all I have to say after reading the load of bullshit WHINING is, "SUCK IT UP, KIDS."

Seriously, do you want to be a man or a baby? Because I have to say, only babies whine.

I've heard it before, "Oh, waaaah, life isn't faaaaiiirrr, everyone has it easier than me, wah-wah-wah" and I hear it from my KIDS. I laugh at them tell them life isn't fair, they are NOT entitled to just anything they fancy and that if they want something, by God, they have to WORK FOR IT and EARN IT.

For fresia's sake, grow into that pair of balls you were presumably born with. No self-respecting Real Woman wants yet another ******* baby she has to parent.

Seems a pretty bizarre point of view for someone with countless posts in the diary section, with titles like "dissapointment" and "cold and tired today".

There's not a whole lot of difference between "whining" about your problems, and generally being bitter and obnoxious as a result of them.

Also this is beside the point, but you sound like you really hate children.

holsten1 said:
tangerinedream said:

Seems a pretty bizarre point of view for someone with countless posts in the diary section, with titles like "dissapointment" and "cold and tired today".

There's not a whole lot of difference between "whining" about your problems, and generally being bitter and obnoxious as a result of them.

Also this is beside the point, but you sound like you really hate children.

Nope. I adore my kids. I dislike brats.

Secondly, I have never blamed the entire male gender for the transgressions of a few. AND I am neither bitter nor obnoxious in my dealings with men. :D I love men.

So, move along.

holsten1 there's a difference between children whining and adults complaining about real problems :D

Liley said:
holsten1 there's a difference between children whining and adults complaining about real problems :D

And in this thread there is way more of the former from some of the young men.

tangerinedream said:
Nope. I adore my kids. I dislike brats.

Secondly, I have never blamed the entire male gender for the transgressions of a few. AND I am neither bitter nor obnoxious in my dealings with men. :D I love men.

So, move along.

I didn't say you seemed bitter towards men. Just bitter.

Liley said:

Yeah, my issue isn't with her having a go at particular people in this thread, my issue is with that bullshit attitude in general.

Regardless of what this particular thread says, saying things like "only babies whine", is not only a pretty weird thing to post on a forum like this(where most of the posts consist of some form of whining), but also kind of hypocritical when almost ALL of your posts are whining. Say what you like about this thread, but the "suck it up, stop whining" attitude isn't a healthy way to go about life. The fact that so many people hold that attitude probably goes a great deal of the way to explaining why people so often commit suicide with people around them having had no idea they were unhappy(and no, I'm not talking about people in this thread or their problems, I'm just saying that's the reality of that way of looking at life). As soon as it's a problem other people can't empathise with, you're seemingly supposed to approach it completely differently, and just keep your mouth shut for the sake of others. I'm sure "suck it up, stop whining" is a viewpoint that regularly gets ditched when it suits people. As soon as it's someone you actually want to sympathise with.

Anyways I'm not wanting to argue with anyone, all I'm really saying is that your attitude towards OP, or others posting in this thread, seems to be affecting your attitude in general.

Guys, guys, can we please drop all the ad hominems and just hug each other? :D

Frankly, so much in this thread smacks of crap, it's almost impossible to read now.

When did men get so ridiculously defeatist? We all have shitty days where we feel down, sometimes often, but how is moaning and bitching about it immaturely in a giant loop going to help?

And since when did everyone start hating on women and believing everything said by some charisma-free whiny bloke in a low quality YouTube video?

I think perhaps the modern world is to blame for one thing - creating people who would rather wallow in self-pity than get out there and make a difference. What's the point in wanting a girlfriend if you cannot get a girl-who-is-a-friend, for example?

And what's the point on sitting at home, typing out bile because you can't get a girl-who-is-a-friend? Why not change that and be proactive?

There are brave guys serving out in Afghanistan getting their arms and legs blown off - they're the people who will have problems ahead of them. And yet their partners stick by them.

If you think it's hard to get a girlfriend now, and you're so unlucky, just imagine what it's like when half your face is a patchwork of burns and you're missing a couple of limbs.

It takes the piss, really, to rant and rant and rant with fingers plugged in ears for pages on a forum about how hopeless your situation is when there are people like that about - or people dying of starvation before they even reach their teens.

It's okay to feel down. It's okay to get bitter sometimes. It's irrational, insulting and stupid to type pages of fatalistic self-pitying whining when you're no worse off than anyone else.

TheSolitaryMan said:
It's okay to feel down. It's okay to get bitter sometimes. It's irrational, insulting and stupid to type pages of fatalistic self-pitying whining when you're no worse off than anyone else.

**** good words, man.

Couldn'ta said it better myself.

holsten1 said:
It's probably difficult to see it for what it is unless you're a man that is frequently ignored by women, especially as it's something that I can guarantee you almost no men will talk about in person. Plenty of mine would admit to thinking this way anonymously, or online, or to close friends, but no one ever just talks about it, because it's embarassing to identify yourself as one of those guys, I think this is partially why people don't realise how common it is. I know very few people, but even I know quite a few normal, nice, intelligent guys that have basically lived their entire lives without a woman noticing them. The same cannot be said for any of the girls I grew up around, at all.

Thank You.

Jeff said:
Equinox said:
P.S. I'm just making an observation ... "Firebird" stopped posting on September 7th. "Jeff" showed up on September 8th. They've both pretty much just posted on these "women are horrible" rants, and seem to use pretty much the same pointless and incoherent "arguments". Coincidence? I suppose it's possible.

I found this thread through Google and after reading the first 11 pages of people bashing Firebird. I felt I had to sign up to jump in here since I can relate to OP's experience.

And my "arguments" are not "pointless and incoherent." You just can't refute anything I say because you know I'm right. That's why you had to give up and post a new thread mocking this one. You can't go point by point anymore because the longer this debate continues, the more foolish you look.

Same reason SophiaGrace quoted half my sentence out of context to try and bash me. You and her know you've lost the debate.

She thinks we are the same person? Wow, at this point Equinox is looking for just about any reason she can to bash me. But really Equinox at least you know now that there are guys out there that understand what's going on.

The guy in the videos might be making it out to be some kind of genocidal conspiracy but he's right on point.

holsten1 said:
It's undeniable, however, that if you're an attractive woman(even just slightly attractive), you have to do very little but stand at a club somewhere and you'll get attention from a ton of guys. This is putting aside the attention that these type of women probably also get elsewhere(workplace, college, etc). You don't have to be a genius to see this. If you go on a dating site, countless girls profiles will say things like "don't even bother contacting me if...", followed by a list of rules. This is because some women get so much unconditional attention from men, that they feel they can actually tell men how to act when they approach them(they think they're filtering certain men by doing this, but for the most part the same men are writing them, theyre just changing their approach based on what it says).

IT IS DENIABLE!!! Unless you're telling me I'm not at least slightly attractive. Not only have I stood somewhere in a club without getting attention from a ton of guys, but I've stood somewhere in a club without getting attention from one guy.

I cannot argue about the dating site. I do have rules on my dating site profile. It says you must be able to spell better than a third grader, and you shouldn't contact me for casual sex. I feel no shame for those rules.

As for the little article that was posted, I think you misunderstood what it said. There are definitely standards, despite men pretending they don't have any. If there were no standards, I would have had the attention of a ton of guys when I was standing somewhere at the club, I guess.

--------------------------------
Also, I'm pretty sure more than one of us still thinks Jeff and firebird85 are the same person.

nerdygirl said:
I cannot argue about the dating site. I do have rules on my dating site profile. It says you must be able to spell better than a third grader...

Dammit! >_<

nerdygirl said:
Limlim said:
nerdygirl said:
I cannot argue about the dating site. I do have rules on my dating site profile. It says you must be able to spell better than a third grader...

Dammit! >_<

You just want my butt secks.

don't you have kids to tend to? have fun making guys incel too

firebird85 said:
nerdygirl said:
Limlim said:
nerdygirl said:

Dammit! >_<

No, no it's true I really do want her butt secks.

I just love how Jeff starts quoting things I've said in a PM in a public thread, instead of answering in private. As if I needed even further proof of him being a total dick (pardon my french). His grasp on reality crumbles by the day. I've never felt more sorry for someone. Geez.

firebird85 said:
nerdygirl said:
Limlim said:
nerdygirl said:

Dammit! >_<

With a sense of humour like that, it's obvious why ladies are dying to meet you :rolleyes:

Do you honestly, honestly believe that women make guys incelibate? Really?

Because if you 100% deep down feel that it's all womenkind's fault that you haven't got a girlfriend (when you have admitted you can't befriend a girl!), that's actually very sad.

If you're not just trolling, I pity you. I honestly hope you get a girlfriend in future and that it changes your perspective on this junk you buy into.

I've tried to help you all I can, but frankly you don't seem to have the nuts to actually try and talk to girls more and what have you. After all, it's far easier to just abuse a gender online rather than look at your own problems and solve them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back