My extensive rant on women, relationships, dating, PUA, and society

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes the guys I used to work with would go "whaling." That is, they would all throw 100 bucks into a pot and make a bet to see who can bag the fattest girl possible.

I'm not sure whose point this one supports, but I just tried to picture a reverse of that scenario and it nearly made me honeysuckle my pants laughing.

Holy crap, I cannot believe I'm doing this. So much for self control ...

Jeff said:
Guys, you know whats funny? Women. Especially ones from Norway. You try to have a rational discussion with them. You tell them you agree on certain things but disagree on others. Then when they realize they can't get you to completely agree with them on EVERYTHING, they get all frustrated!!! They start accusing you of changing the definitions of words and not understanding their point of view. Then they stomp out of the place in a huff.

1. Indeed, women are funny. Norwegian ones in particular are known for their great sense of humour.
2. Very little about your way of discussing has been rational.
3. You've not once said that you agreed on any of the things I've said, Maybe what some others has said, but since this rant is clearly about me, I don't think those should count.
4. I get frustrated when you won't understand what I'm saying, not because you don't completely agree.
5. I haven't accused you of changing the definition of terms, I simply pointed out the fact that you do. (E.g. the meaning of the term "bad boy", which you, for some mysterious reason, still seem to think is about looks. Can't you just google it, at least?)
6. No stomping or huffing happened. I declared that I gave up on continuing this mockery of a "debate" since it's clearly only headed towards "let's be as rude as we possibly can" land (something you've already managed to prove countless times).

Jeff said:
But that's women for you. Typical women logic... they want you to give them 100% while they give you nothing.. they want you to put them on a pedestal... and if you don't.. YOU'RE JUST AN EVIL SELFISH MAN!! lol Funny.

You know what really is funny? That you manage to take "a few girls on a forum disagrees with my false accusations about them" to "typical women logic to demand everything and give nothing". Now that is simply hilarious, and quite impressive. Wow. No, really. My mind is blown by this, and if I no longer make any sense, this is why.

Jeff said:
And speaking of girls from Norway.. I just got this msg in my box.. from some girl named Equinox..

Aaah, yes, let's throw absolutely ALL manners and netiqette completely into the ocean and start quoting personal messages in a public thread. How very mature of you; you just keep impressing us all. I can tell you're a savvy and eloquent forum debater. But by all means; there is nothing in that PM that I'm ashamed of. You're just making a bigger ass of yourself. However, just for the principle of it, I will report this.

Jeff said:
Gentlemen, this is the type of women you have to deal with out there. You may want a girlfriend badly but after hearing stuff like this you have to ask yourself, are women worth all this trouble? Maybe you're just better off single? The point here isn't about Equinox, the point is that this is typical women behavior... women love to argue, all the time. Then when they don't get their way they get all hissy and try to make you out to be the bad guy.. don't fall for it guys.

Yes, gentlemen, this is the type of women you have to deal with out there. Women who have opinions. Women who won't accept men bullying them, bashing them, blaming them for everything that is wrong with their lives, or making false accusations about them. Women who won't just sit there and take it when you're being a dick. Women who'll speak their mind, who'll challenge your narrow minded opinions, and who won't just sit quitely and listen to your misconception of things. And boy, do we love to argue; whenever someone is wrong, that is. It sure is a good thing that MEN don't love to argue, or one might suddenly find oneself in the middle of a heated forum argument - oh, wait ...

Jeff said:
Online teenagers? Hmm, I said I was 25. But I wouldn't expect you to pick that up since your reading comprehension is lacking.

Any person can write down any digits and say this is their age. You might claim to be 25, but your opinions and the way you express them indicates something else. If you're gonna behave like a sour teenager, that's how people will treat you.

Jeff said:
And the basics of life? You're gonna teach me the basics of life? What basics, that me and other men are supposed to just keep asking out women and getting rejected? Do you not understand the psychological damage that can induce over time?

Nah, I've pretty much given up on teaching you anything. Judging by the later posts about koalas and beards, I guess the same goes for almost everyone else, as well. If you're interested in these basics, all you have to do is read my previous answers - and everyone else's. I've NEVER said that "men are supposed to just keep asking out women and getting rejected" - how do you come up with these wild ideas? Again, for an answer on this, see my (or other) previous posts. Try actually READING and UNDERSTANDING them this time around, instead of just browsing them and looking for minor details to quarrel about.

Jeff said:
Or by basics of life, did you mean that it is women's birth right to be approached by men? Do you not realize that there are women that enjoy rejecting men? They get a kick out of it. It boosts their ego and self-confidence.

Uhm, no, I've never said that, either. There are no "birthrights" when it comes to dating and relationship, not for women, not for men. However, the OP seems to think that there is - for men, at least. I'm sure there are women who enjoy rejecting men, like there are also men who enjoy rejecting women. But I've already explained the whole "whichever argument you make against women will also apply to men" thing earlier, and if you didn't get it then, you probably won't get it now either, so I won't repeat myself. (Though I think I might have accidentally repeated myself just now. Oh well.)

Jeff said:
But the guys that keep getting rejected over and over again, well their confidence just goes down the drain. But I guess they're just men, so who cares about them... that's the basics of life from Equinox right?

Alright, fine. You got me. You win. You totally win. You sure nailed me there. That is in fact the basics of life I was talking about. Of course I believe that men aren't worth caring about, none of them, ever, at all, and my biggest wish is for them to completely lose all self esteem and faith in themselves. This is actually what all women want. None of us care about men. If you only knew how much time we spend on making plans for the worst possible rejections to the billions of guys who ask us out all the time, you'd be mortified. I might as well admit it. We're all nothing but evil witches. Oh yeah. I applaud your brilliant insight.

Jeff said:
You also didn't respond to my last post to you. But I guess that's because you're too scared to come back to this thread. Many evil logical-thinking men here right?

You're finally right about one thing: I was/am scared of coming back to this thread, because it's nothing but a farce. As for the evil logical-thinking men here, I have seen none. I actually don't believe you're evil, and I KNOW you're not logical-thinking - and that's what scares me the most.

Jeff said:
I have real life experience and statistics to back me up, all you have is your sisterhood of dopey women who refuse to admit that men have it harder in the dating scene than women.

Statistics is nothing but numbers. I've already read the scientific articles that explains how statistics can be used to completely misrepresent basically anything, depending on what point the creater of the statistics wants to get across. And I find it interesting that YOUR real life experience should be treated as valuable facts of life, while WOMEN's real life experiences is nothing but a "sisterhood of dopey women who refuses to admit something something wah wah whatever". Very interesting indeed.

Jeff said:
So by your "logic," I'm an idiot because I didn't stop posting when you and a few others disagree with me? If I did that, I would not be an idiot, I'd be a coward. And I'm sure as hell not afraid of some angry PMS keyboard bandit from Norway.

But by your "logic" you win because you quit and run away? Laughable, to say the least.

I'm impressed by the amount of wrongness you're able to construct within just a few sentences. Again, my mind is blown. By my "logic", you're making an idiot of yourself (which is not the same thing as saying "you are an idiot" btw) because:
1. You keep making the same points, even after SEVERAL people have explained to you why they're not valid - not because I and a "few" others disagree with you.
2. You actually manage to dig yourself into the position where you turn to "PMS" as an excuse for why I defend myself from your endless bashing.

And finally, by my "logic" I (and everyone else) win because we're able to read your arguments and explain why they're invalid - whereas YOU try to counter our arguments by saying "I've never personally experienced this so it can't possibly be true, and you women only make excuses because you know I'm right and because you're PMSing". This is hilarious. It really is.

I was earlier a little annoyed with the OP for his dismissive way of treating every argument against him, but I didn't have the impression of him being viscious or anything - just bitter, young, inexperienced and placing his blame and bitterness in the wrong place. You, however, have done almost nothing but attack individuals since you joined in (starting with your attack on dk1967), and generally treating questions and answers directed at you with in an aggressive and childlike manner. You can make as many comments and claims about women as you want, but you know who the real experts on women is? Yes, WOMEN. Of course you'll refuse to believe it, but whether you like it or not, this is the truth.

Phew, can't believe I just spent 20 minutes of my life writing all this. How will I now have time to answer my 50 messages from that dating site??

firebird85 said:
One has to wonder why whenever a guy has difficulties doing something the response is always "stop blaming the world for your problems" or "stop doing this, stop saying that, etc", almost like some sort of opression but when it's a woman the response is always "those evil men". I think humans have been programmed to be anti-male, especially since the rise of feminism, and since the mid-90's especially.

One thing the guy in those videos said really made sense, people were telling him "you heterosexual men need to change because you're not desireable to females". But a woman doesn't have to change or do anything because her status has been elevated to such a high level.

I'll tell you this is unprecedented. Never before has a woman had this much power in the dating scene and relationships.

Do you KNOW any women? Have you ever actually heard anyone TALK to women? Dude, you don't know what the fresia you're talking about. And no, I haven't really read this thread and no, I ain't gonna.
BTW, someone just told ME yesterday that I need to basically suck it up and get over it. And yes, to clarify, I'm a woman

Its just a simple case of be self righteous..( not in a religious sense) or a self fulling prophecy.

Youll noticst it over and over again.
People live in accorance to thier beliefs.

First and formost theyre going to deny any evident to the contrary to thier beliefs...so whatever other poeple wirte..a person wont even recongize it.
and will only gather informatons to support thier beliefs.

It manifest itself or that indivual create circumstance to support his/her beliefs.

However this process is neutrual.

A person that believe women are beautiful and loving.They can get dates .ect..ect Theyre set up conditions draw women to them,or notice loving beautiufl women.

I experinced this process especifically to the matters of women..
After a terible toxic relationship..which my EXGF also filled my head with lots of nehative stuff...such as Ill never find another woman to love me for years
I ran with that and it became beliefs.
After our break up I was bitter at her..but I also veiw her to represent all women..That all women were mean lying evil cock sucking bitches...

Guess what???
1 I pushed women away becuase of the hate I felt.
2 Women stayed away from me becuase of how negative and hateful I was...

It wasnt easy for me to break that beliefs. It was like a slither in my mind.
Id get up every morning with that hateful thought, anger ..etc..etc.

Then a very beautiful loving woman came into my life...She held me very gently as I weeped like a little child
in her arms...Uncontrolable crying.
All the hurted I held in for years .
I let go of my pains.

K...so 6 months later Im banging chicks left and right...Dating again...moving forward with my life.

Even had Renae's Pic on my avitar prior to us get back together
it also say " I got this"...
A month later Renae and I reunited.

I love Renae very very much...
She called me again today and told me she loves me too...
I believing in her. I believe in US.
I believing in our LOVE. I focus
on this.

Ive let go of whatever hurt, pains or anger I feel towards her

Right, wrong or in differnce.
Fair or unfiar...
Ive stopped playing the blame game.
Ive stopped my self pity
Ive stopped figthing her.
Ive stopped the guilt and shame.
Ive stopped feeding the fucken DIS EASE (pains)...
I love Renae with all my heart.
Renae is the love of my life.

Once upon a time she got on her hands and knees ...cried her heart out for me Screaming and begging me She loves me very much. Whatever it takes to set things right for her.

Limlim said:
Sometimes the guys I used to work with would go "whaling." That is, they would all throw 100 bucks into a pot and make a bet to see who can bag the fattest girl possible.

I'm not sure whose point this one supports, but I just tried to picture a reverse of that scenario and it nearly made me honeysuckle my pants laughing.

LMFAO! you sir have just made my night XD

Anywho Birdie I wasnt trying change ya or conviecne you.
You can believe and live anyway you want to.. Yes you are right..
Women can turn a manS soul inside
out.

Just as Ive made chioces to believe
and live a certain way.

Its not a cake walk on this side of the fence either but I believe the payoff are worth it. A lot of things had already came true or come to past for me Lots of healing..lots of love.
Ive havnt felt this much peace for a long time .More will be reveal to me.
Better tommorrows. So ill just contiinue on this path Im walking.

I personally lIke Titis and Ass
And women lets me fresia the living honeysuckle out them all day and all night sometimes.....
Oh yeah..the romance N cuddling thats just sugar on top :p

No Im not expert with relationships
I dont have all the answers to life.

I do know I like Pussy...Oops I mean women....
I do know what works for me and what didnt...

Wow, I leave this place for 14 hours, come back and there's 5 more pages of responses.. I'd like to respond to about 10 of those posts but I don't have the time today.. schoolwork and making money take priority over forum correspondence. Contrary to what people might think, I have a life despite not having a girlfriend.

This is to all the guys out there who have trouble getting just one woman into their life...

This thread is evidence that:
-Women don't want to admit it is harder for men in the dating scene
-Women enjoy their power to reject men.. and they're not willing to give men the power to reject women. So they will almost never ask men out.
-Women have to rationalize that they get rejected when they aren't approached, even though the women themselves didn't ask anybody out
-Women feel entitled to be approached by men, but men aren't entitled to numbers/dates when they do approach.
-Women enjoy the status quo more than men do.. so much in fact, they are willing to lie about it to prevent it from being changed.

Now I'm sure there are many guys reading this thread that have had problems getting a woman into their life. My advice is to just quit and give up. Stop asking out women and stop talking to women. A person can only take so much rejection. You can still build a great life for yourself as a single person. I have advocated this position since the first post I made on this forum and I still stand by it.

Guys need to realize the deck is stacked against them. The sooner they realize this, the better. The more people like Firebird and others speak out, the more guys will wake up and demand change. They will realize that they're not the problem, but the shallow, picky, self-centered, power-hungry women are the problem. And trust me, most single women fit that description. They come in all shapes and forms, from fit and petite, to 300 lb tubs of lard.

After you quit and give up, you can move on with life and be a happier and healthier person. This is normally the point where people say.. "you'll meet her when you least expect it" .. but I'm not gonna say that to you guys, because I know you've been given plenty of false hope before.

One last thing I will say to the men that are having trouble out there: the status quo WILL change. It's only a matter of time. Society is constantly evolving and the dating scene today is nothing like it was years ago. So there is hope.

I think this most recent post has shown exactly how far this thread has devolved. I dont see anything good coming from it.
On a personal note though...
Jeff, I wish you luck finding a women to share your life with. You're going to need it if that's your attitude on women. *is sad*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back