How Long Have You Been Single?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Guy said:
It felt freeing to me too. After about a year though I started feeling the chill of loneliness. :(

Since April 5th. I have mixed feelings. Part of me is sad and mad because my husband gave up on himself and left me and another part of me is relieved. I feel as if a weight has been lifted off me.

I have always been single. Dating is stressful from what I've seen my friends go through. Sometimes we like to put our heads in the clouds and think, especially when we feel lonely, but seriously, no one should bring emotional baggage into a relationship. When you're single, your uninhibited and unobligated. However, it is by no means a bad thing. Just be sure that you are getting into a relationship for the right reasons.

That Guy said:
It felt freeing to me too. After about a year though I started feeling the chill of loneliness. :(
awww thats tough. if i start feeling like that ill get in another relationship. but 4 now im just enjoying myself

I've been alone for 9 years now. I was doing ok with it until just this past year. Now it's really coming down hard on me.

Hmmm....I should probably update my last post here where I said I've been seeing someone for about six years. I've now been single for about three hours and have stocked up on the oreos.

teach said:
Hmmm....I should probably update my last post here where I said I've been seeing someone for about six years. I've now been single for about three hours and have stocked up on the oreos.

Ouch that sucks to hear.

That's just about what he said too, just in different words. I'm trying to distract myself with videos, but I'm not sure it's working.

teach said:
That's just about what he said too, just in different words. I'm trying to distract myself with videos, but I'm not sure it's working.

Oh lol I didn't realize you were female for some reason I had it in my head that you were a guy for some reason kind of odd huh?

Hopefully you will be able to get throught it and I bet there are plently of people here that can help wish I could more but I kind of suck in comforting people.

That's okay, Josh! I don't take offense when I'm confused for a guy online because I know it never happens in person. :)

i've been alone for 5 years then i found a girl and had a relationship which only last for 3 months which is make it worst and now it's been a year after she left me... what a loser huh?

roban said:
i've been alone for 5 years then i found a girl and had a relationship which only last for 3 months which is make it worst and now it's been a year after she left me... what a loser huh?

Not at all, dude. It's her loss. I've been single for about four weeks now, she left me for some pothead! Isn't that just wonderful? lol

DeathByDrowBlades said:
roban said:

Not at all, dude. It's her loss. I've been single for about four weeks now, she left me for some pothead! Isn't that just wonderful? lol

four weeks.. :( sorry to hear that
it's her loss too... you deserve a better girl

roban said:
four weeks.. :( sorry to hear that
it's her loss too... you deserve a better girl

Yeah, I guess so. It still sucks though... A few days ago she even told me that 3 Days Grace is better than At The Gates, which is blasphemy by the way. Thanks for being sorry about it though, I hope you get a nice new girlfriend soon. ^_^

mimizu said:
My whole life.

If it makes you feel any better, I've only had one girlfriend throughout my entire life, man.

I am 26,never had a gf. I think i never will. I am not ugly,many girls were interested in me,actally i could have a gf i liked most but i just didnt,i never wanted relationship,i dont know why.Sometimes i hate the whole world,i just want to be alone,but sometimes i hurt so much cause there is no one in my life who cares about me,who can give me a hug,or kiss,take my hand,i can just dreaming about that.I guess i am messed up in the head,i would like to change myself but i just cant,i feel so misserable when see couples around me,i hate my life...

LifelessDead said:
I am 26,never had a gf. I think i never will. I am not ugly,many girls were interested in me,actally i could have a gf i liked most but i just didnt,i never wanted relationship,i dont know why.Sometimes i hate the whole world,i just want to be alone,but sometimes i hurt so much cause there is no one in my life who cares about me,who can give me a hug,or kiss,take my hand,i can just dreaming about that.I guess i am messed up in the head,i would like to change myself but i just cant,i feel so misserable when see couples around me,i hate my life...

Well, if a lot of girls are interested in you then get out there and bag one man! Then you won't be so miserable when you see other couples around you. :D

Latest posts

Back