How many five year olds can you take in a fight?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Skorian said:
Uh, Occipus bag.... that is just mean.

ill fresia your kids up too skorian. gimmme a whole horde of pre-pubescents. ill make mince meat outta em. gangster.

Qui said:
I got 36. I pwn!

Guess Again! 40 Baby! and that w/o kick to the groin

Occipudding said:
yeah, a firetruck. you got a problem with that? cause if you do, ill wait until you have kids (if you haven't started already), wait until their five, and then KICK THEIR ASSES!

Quote of the day!

Skorian said:

I disagree:cool:

Occipudding said:
Skorian said:

ill fresia your kids up too skorian. gimmme a whole horde of pre-pubescents. ill make mince meat outta em. gangster.

You won't mind then when I use a wakazishi to split your "huge member" in two then. Right?

Skorian said:
Occipudding said:
Skorian said:

You won't mind then when I use a wakazishi to split your "huge member" in two then. Right?

what the hell is a wakazishi? and the only thing that can harm my "huge member" is teeth for your information. it is impervious to all else.

teeth? I really do not want to hear the story behind that.

Unless you lied to get 40 I don believe you!
The people demand proof!

throw them a bunch of candies...and you can most likely take up to a 100 of them.

armor4sleepPA said:
who brought up the huge member thing in the first place? Kinda.... weird.

when i first signed up, it said "junior member" under my name so i changed "junior" to "huge." that was a good story, right?

Nat said:
Unless you lied to get 40 I don believe you!
The people demand proof!

I went back and retook it, no matter what choices I marked the most I could get was 39. Does it go up to 40 even? I'm not going to just assume he was lying, but I'm hesitant to believe it. Eh, but it's funny. I tested it with my real answers but tweaked to see what it would be if I had never been trampled, I got 4 less just for that. Who'd have thought that getting run over by a horse would actually be a valuable life experience? I've always just seen it as numerous stories that don't bear repeating. It's like, oh yeah my horse threw me off and then ran me over. No one cares, it's a bigger deal to put gas in your car seriously. eh, I don't know what I'm babbling about...

Well.... in an attempt to see how the answers swayed my score, I changed Very Tall to just Tall, and told them I had some martial arts experience, and my score was the same!
Then I told it I was a midget and it knocked two points off... weird.
I assume if you tick yes for being trampled by a horse, it thinks you have a broken spine and cant fight many children at all. Or that somehow you can tell them a story of the time you got trampled in an effort to null them D:

No no, I have been trampled, but when I said I hadn't I got a lower number.
I suppose if you have been trampled you'd know what to do when the kids swarmed you and knocked you over.

oh....

hmmmmmm...

Interesting. Anyway, im pretty sure I've had to take on a bunch of 5 year old's before anyway.
Cant remember how many though. Tough little bastards must have concussed me.

Latest posts

Back