How many here are autistic¿

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And if someone is rich or famous enough, it is very unlikely they will do anything good with it anyways. That's why the world is the way it is. Because it's run by idiots that would prefer to make a quick buck, than to make the world a better place. They tie money to happiness, yet, they work a lifetime before retiring, despite having millions or billions.. The truth is, if people truly valued happiness over material gain, then a lot more people would be happy, instead of spending a lifetime working towards a happiness that they'll never receive. It is this state of the world that is solid proof that most people are idiots. I mean, if you can't figure out something so basic, you're not exactly a genius.

I feel like you have to at least have some material gain to get to happiness though. It is hard to be happy when you are starving, homeless, living in squalor, or just hopeless about your chances in life.

But anyway. Mostly I agree with you. It's hard to argue for MORE government, MORE rules, but you can't trust people that are considered "geniuses" to do what's right out of their own free will. And by the time the market decides, there will be casualties - easy to accept until it is you. You have to have some kind of regulations, so you can bring intellectually gifted but morally deficient people to heel, keep them in check, keep them from becoming cheaters, scammers, and opportunistic predators. Much in the same way that without some kind of police or guards, criminals would become warlords. And regular people wouldn't be able to just live their lives, they'd find themselves always at war. You have to be able to check strong people, you have to keep them in line, keep them from preying on people. You can't trust them to just do the right thing, because if a person is strong enough, they start to believe that they are inherently better, above rules, honor, decency, and a sense of fair play, and all kinds of misery results from that.

"Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will." - Frederick Douglass

I seem to care passionately about this. Maybe I should have gone into law or regulation somehow. Who knows.

Last edited:
Complaining that women don't find you attractive, when they have no obligation to do so nor anybody else, is petty and infantile.
OK, then don't complain when men beat on you. They have free will, and no obligation not to beat on you. Psychological abuse, or physical abuse, it's abuse either way, so don't be a baby about it, and woman up already..

Nobody needs sex to be happy.
These online incels don't realise this.
Apparently neither do you, since you're still calling them that.. Idiot..

It's ignorant people like you that seriously need to be weeded out by Darwinism.

There also is no objective morality.
Is it morally right to murder someone that has not done anything to you? You'll have to explain that one to me..

That said, it is rather rare to find someone on the autism spectrum who is exceptionally smart in all areas.
Correct. But that's the thing, we typically focus on a single area of expertise; something that we find a personal interest in.

My bad. Brain fart.

It annoys me that the teachers we entrust to molding our future leaders make five times less than the do-nothing congress men that simply occupy a chair.
Yep, and the people that do play acting for a movie, or play sports, earn far more than Dr's that go to school for 10+ years in order to save lives.

In addition to that, a lot of autistic people, as I'm sure you will both admit, have a below average intelligence in "street smarts"
I will not. That has more to do with experience, and lifestyle. I lived on the streets a couple times as a kid. Not long time periods, but I would not have had an issue if it had to be for longer. I ran from grouphomes and grew up around a lot of kids that are probably criminals, or dead now.

The streets are no diff from school or prison, You just gotta get in with the right crowds, and avoid all eye contact except when appropriate (also good to do around drunks, soon as you make eye contact with someone that's very drunk, you become their next target for whatever they have goin on).

But, I wasn't raised in a dangerous environment where those things were necessary to survive and were common knowledge
Exactly. You gain a very different mindset when you view life from the bottom. Like, it's easy enough for the rich to insult and offend the homeless and those on welfare, but they haven't lived that life, they don't know what it's like, and they few that have, are trying so hard not to get back to that, that they gain a disconnect from their previous life and only project from their current financially evolved station.

or you could say, book smarts (intelligence) and street smarts (cunning)

Ironically, if it were to be separated into those categories, street smarts is actually my strength, not my weakness. But I suppose even that is dependent on my interests. If I don't have an interest, a reason, passion or drive, to read up on something, I typically won't, or will get bored before getting too far in. And probably won't remember what I've read.

I can usually comprehend things if I read it carefully enough and take the time to think it through
That's because of the way autism works (under the hypothetical that you were to have that, you'd need an official diagnosis to be sure).

Autistic people examine one small part at a time, and are insistent on being fully knowledged on the target subject, whereas neurotypical people will typically look over the whole subject and have a faster, yet less detailed understanding of the concept as a whole.

That's what often makes us appear slower (mentally/intellectually), but speed isn't always ideal. In-fact when it comes to properly understanding things, it rarely is ideal. Because it's that type of 'race towards the static-conclusion', thinking, that enables cult-mentality to take place. Entire armies fighting and dying for a government that they can't even be sure is morally superior in any way.

Also my idealism gets in the way at times. I want things to be the way I want them to be, what I believe is right, instead of the way they are, which often seems cruel and evil or just not the best. But, I really do believe something better than this is possible.
It is. The only thing that holds back the progression of our society, is all the people that give in to the idea that we can't do anything about it. It's sad what things have come down to. We have a world wide web, social media, we could unite in ways that Martin Luther king could only dream of.. Yet we choose to do nothing and let other people passively choose how our lives should be lived, through NLP, cognitive dissonance, and diplomacy.

When you say that you 'can't', then the fight is lost before it's begun. But then that in itself is a big part of the problem, people instantly resign to the thought that revolution requires violence, but all it really requires is to take a stand.

Last edited:
The problem with autism, IMO, is that if you look hard enough, you can find traits of it is just about everyone.
That's a really bad misconception. Traits are one thing, Like, for example. Fatigue is in something like, 60-90% of negative medical conditions, so by that logic, a trait of most medical conditions, can be found in a very large percentage of the population.

Well, yea, like you said, get it checked by a professional, but don't dismiss it either. When people hear things like the above quote, they may dismiss the possibility of having it at all, via the same mentality that you discussed in which they may jump to the conclusion of having it.

Maybe we are all in some way autistic
Also a bad mentality, and tbh, largely ignorant.

You may choose to watch this or not, but this guy does a very good job of explaining my point here.

unless you really feel a lot of your life is just....off or different
Pretty much hit the nail on the head here though. If you feel you may be autistic because of a couple bad experiences, don't. But if you feel the persistent disconnect with nearly everyone to come into contact with (for reasons that you can't explain, or that don't make sense to you), and have only ever been able to make friends with other 'outcasts', then it's at least worth looking into. I mean, mental disorders in general. My friend has FASD, and he thinks a lot the same way I do, but obviously his disorder is entirely different, and has different cause/s.
I feel like you have to at least have some material gain to get to happiness though.
Some, yea. But only a very basic level is required. So much of what we spend money on, is only to distract ourselves from how shitty/redundant our lives are.

It is hard to be happy when you are starving, homeless, living in squalor, or just hopeless about your chances in life.
I'm not homeless or living in squalor, but I'm still hopeless about my chances in life. However those chances have nothing to do with financial gain. TBH, I'm smart and capable enough by far, and driven enough when something is worth having drive for. But all the money in the world won't make me happy. Frankly, it'd only make me more insecure. How can you trust those around you when they only came into your life after you gained riches?

but you can't trust people that are considered "geniuses" to do what's right out of their own free will.
I'd trust a genius over another politician (but not an evil genius, lol..).

And by the time the market decides, there will be casualties - easy to accept until it is you.

Eh, you talking about culling based on overpopulation? That will be more likely to happen if we continue down the current path, TBH. If smarter people, not so full of self interest, were in charge, they would fix things before they got to that point. Improve the education system, put out more smart people, network those budding intellectuals, build solutions, fast track long term/distance space travel/colonization. .etc.

But with the current governmental system, we'll still be splitting hairs over stuff like transgender washrooms, by the time a planet-killer meteroite comes along to shmuck us outta existence..

TBH, the fact that we've invented a method to communicate across the world instantaneously, and handed that power to nearly everyone on the planet, then made it mobile, and we're using it to send tweets about taking a dump, and giggling at cat videos for hours on end, is solid evidence, that as a species overall, we are relatively brain-dead.. We could have mass think-tanks going to innovate all of the solutions that we'd require in order to make life a veritable utopia for nearly everyone on the planet, but instead, this ^^^ is what we choose to do with it..

NT's account for the largest portion of the planet's overall population, does anyone still want to argue their intellectual merit with all that ^^ in mind? Lol..

You have to have some kind of regulations, so you can bring intellectually gifted but morally deficient people
We don't even have regulations with the current government. Trudoh set free a convicted terrorist, then gave him 10 million dollars of taxpayer money (no joke, look it up if you don't believe me. I didn't believe it when I first heard). The current gov's can do everything short of mass genocide, and get away with it.

But yes, there should be persistent regulations in place for those things, and the ability to instantly oust anyone in leadership that defies those ideals.

You have to be able to check strong people, you have to keep them in line, keep them from preying on people.
There's more than one type of strength. In the modern day, the person with the most money has the most weight to throw around, even if they're physically weak. Corporations are constantly preying on the weak, and weak minded.

because if a person is strong enough, they start to believe that they are inherently better, above rules, honor, decency, and a sense of fair play, and all kinds of misery results from that.
Yep. Is true. We live in a very angsty society. If someone like me can show persistent signs of anger, you know things have gone wrong. Because at my core, I'm as passive and forgiving as they come..

But we're taught from the top down, not to care about one another, to only put ourselves first. to ignore all those that are suffering because that's a 'them problem'. It's hard not to be angry when you're privy to that knowledge, and the fact that nearly no one does a thing to speak against it.

I seem to care passionately about this. Maybe I should have gone into law or regulation somehow. Who knows.
That makes two of us.. If I knew all I know now when I was a kid, I would've gone the route of becoming a politician (or rather, a sheep in wolf's clothing).

I like the phrase 'absolute power corrupts absolutely.' We as a country were dumb enough to let the same entity control the money, the laws, and the army. What did we think would happen? It may not be a single person like back in the days of nobility, but in that sense, it is even worse. It is thousands of people with mostly the same mindset.. We not only gave them all the power, but a system in which they cannot be held accountable if the majority agree.

OK, then don't complain when men beat on you. They have free will, and no obligation not to beat on you. Psychological abuse, or physical abuse, it's abuse either way, so don't be a baby about it, and woman up already..

Apparently neither do you, since you're still calling them that.. Idiot..

It's ignorant people like you that seriously need to be weeded out by Darwinism.

Is it morally right to murder someone that has not done anything to you? You'll have to explain that one to me..

Correct. But that's the thing, we typically focus on a single area of expertise; something that we find a personal interest in.

Yep, and the people that do play acting for a movie, or play sports, earn far more than Dr's that go to school for 10+ years in order to save lives.

I will not. That has more to do with experience, and lifestyle. I lived on the streets a couple times as a kid. Not long time periods, but I would not have had an issue if it had to be for longer. I ran from grouphomes and grew up around a lot of kids that are probably criminals, or dead now.

The streets are no diff from school or prison, You just gotta get in with the right crowds, and avoid all eye contact except when appropriate (also good to do around drunks, soon as you make eye contact with someone that's very drunk, you become their next target for whatever they have goin on).

Exactly. You gain a very different mindset when you view life from the bottom. Like, it's easy enough for the rich to insult and offend the homeless and those on welfare, but they haven't lived that life, they don't know what it's like, and they few that have, are trying so hard not to get back to that, that they gain a disconnect from their previous life and only project from their current financially evolved station.

Ironically, if it were to be separated into those categories, street smarts is actually my strength, not my weakness. But I suppose even that is dependent on my interests. If I don't have an interest, a reason, passion or drive, to read up on something, I typically won't, or will get bored before getting too far in. And probably won't remember what I've read.

That's because of the way autism works (under the hypothetical that you were to have that, you'd need an official diagnosis to be sure).

Autistic people examine one small part at a time, and are insistent on being fully knowledged on the target subject, whereas neurotypical people will typically look over the whole subject and have a faster, yet less detailed understanding of the concept as a whole.

That's what often makes us appear slower (mentally/intellectually), but speed isn't always ideal. In-fact when it comes to properly understanding things, it rarely is ideal. Because it's that type of 'race towards the static-conclusion', thinking, that enables cult-mentality to take place. Entire armies fighting and dying for a government that they can't even be sure is morally superior in any way.

It is. The only thing that holds back the progression of our society, is all the people that give in to the idea that we can't do anything about it. It's sad what things have come down to. We have a world wide web, social media, we could unite in ways that Martin Luther king could only dream of.. Yet we choose to do nothing and let other people passively choose how our lives should be lived, through NLP, cognitive dissonance, and diplomacy.

When you say that you 'can't', then the fight is lost before it's begun. But then that in itself is a big part of the problem, people instantly resign to the thought that revolution requires violence, but all it really requires is to take a stand.
I never said anything different.
You know, for a supposed learned man, you have pretty odd conceptions and reading into things. yes, nobody is owed sex. who says a person IS owed sex?
And yes, I believe in no objective morals. I see no evidence for their existence. And yet I'm the idiot since you think because humans have free will people can do what they please at any time. there are no laws or anything. loool. I guess this is why you say you have autism.

The world isn't a fair place.
And yes, humans have choice. That's inherent to being human. You have choices, I do, we all do.
Men and women for that matter should be taught that life can be good but have challenges too. and it's our duty to manage and handle the challenges accordingly. Complaining that women don't find you attractive, when they have no obligation to do so nor anybody else, is petty and infantile.
Nobody needs sex to be happy. These online incels don't realise this. Even the hotties they hate, despise and envy realise this. And society only bemoans those who don't get laid since it's human nature. It's like how rich people might mock poorer people. Humans can bully others. It doesn't mean there is some cosmic or inherent good in being rich or having plenty of sex.
There also is no objective morality. The laws of physics are objective, and morals are not. I see no evidence of an objective morality.
I'm also not female, but then dating is and always has been about choice.
I laugh at online incels since their base logic is retarded asf. Everybody gets rejected. It may happen way more often for uglier people, but it still occurs for the hottest. nobody ever told these incels, or they never picked up by osmosis like many others did, that no one is owed sex. It's never been stated this is the case, and I'd defy anybody to prove this is so. Only sexual predators and rapists would believe they have a right to sex, and rape generally is for power and not due to a lack of sex.

Wow. So much wrong here.

It's funny, I've been wondering what bothers me so much about this ideology, and I finally realized it - it's because it's the same mentality that's been shared by every person that I've either met or seen or heard of, all my life, that struck me as rotten to the core. Even if they don't consciously choose to believe these things, you can tell that they believe them subconsciously.

There is no objective morality, no such thing as right and wrong, good or evil - only strength and weakness, superior and inferior. The stronger deserve to treat the weaker any way they see fit, because they're stronger, and the weaker need to just resign themselves to accepting their place. Rich people can mock poor people, people can bully others, this is OK. I've noticed that you call people that have disagreed with you "Hitler", but this is fascism 101.

Besides if there is no normal, then how is bullying normal?
Or if bullying is normal, then why can't other things, like relationships, or a decent standard of living, be normal?

This goes past incels. This is a matter of principle.

Saying there's no objective morality is a convenient excuse to justify all kinds of horrible behavior. It's very convenient for people who want to do evil, to claim that there is no such thing as evil. And anyone who bullies others, kicks people when they are down, laughs at people who are down and out, is a straight-up bad person, deserves no respect, and deserves to be treated the same way they treat others. The same goes for anyone that defends it.

I also feel like saying "no one is entitled, no one is owed this and that" is a convenient excuse to not make things better even though it's possible to, or not to act better when it is possible to, and justify the continuation of misery when it doesn't have to be that way, and even say that misery is correct, misery is the natural state.
It's conditioning to get people to accept misery as normal, as the way things should really be, get all those ideas of a decent life out of your head, resign themselves to their place, accept regression to the new old normal of misery for most people except the lucky chosen few, who were just born "better". It's propaganda. Unfortunately it seems to be working pretty well.

"Even hot people get rejected, everyone has challenges and setbacks" is just "billionaires have problems too" by another name.
If something is too hard for a billionaire, or they don't like something, they can just throw money at it until it is solved, or just walk away. They don't have to do anything. And a hot person will never have to worry about winding up alone forever. Technically yes, they have problems, but their "problems" are like complaining about having to get the oil changed in their Bugatti. It's as first-world as it gets.

This is why I can never be conservative.
It's anti-civilization, pro-savagery. Anti-compassion, pro-cruelty. It's against people getting fulfilled, satisfying lives, and actually defends misery. Anti-things getting better, pro-keeping things bad for most, except the randomly lucky few.

One thing I'll never understand is how someone who isn't successful themselves, isn't one of the "insiders", can actually defend this viewpoint. Like, you want more of the things that fresia you over. You think the forces that cause you misery, pain, and unhappiness are right, and want them to be even stronger...Like a minimum-wage worker voting Republican. OK...I guess...

I know I'm wasting my finger-strength, but still...

Last edited:
I laugh at online incels since their base logic is retarded asf.
loool. I guess this is why you say you have autism.

You'd do well to keep in mind that you're a 40+ year old man with no girlfriend and no friends.
This isn't an insult, it's all facts you've admitted yourself.

Before you get the idea to laugh at anyone or mock anyone, you should remember that, and that most of the world would laugh at you too, and considers you in more or less the same category as the people you think you're better than.

My problem with you isn't even the incels specifically, it's the smugness, the cruelty, the willful lack of and disdain for treating others with basic kindness and understanding, and even common decency, especially when things don't seem to be going that great for you either. One would think you'd know better, and want to be treated better yourself. You'd want people to understand you, and treat you with courtesy. Haven't you said as much yourself?
I also don't care for the way you've taken pleasure in picking on easy targets that can't or won't fight back, like incels, or store clerks. It shows a lack of a sense of fair play, a lack of honor and character. In short, pick on someone your own size.

You should be more concerned with yourself and your own life, than with getting your jollies trying to piss on others. Cause by the standards of your own ideology, you're not winning, or even at "OK". That's a fact that you should really be more worried about.

PS: I don't even like being mean. One thing I am not nor ever will be, is a bully. I'll never look for someone smaller than me, and start picking on them just because. So if I do get mean, you should know something's up.
The thing is, I can't stand anyone who is blatantly cruel and supports cruelty. I had to say my peace.
Look at the posts, you can't say this is OK.

Last edited:
You'd do well to keep in mind that you're a 40+ year old man with no girlfriend and no friends.
This isn't an insult, it's all facts you've admitted yourself.

Before you get the idea to laugh at anyone or mock anyone, you should remember that, and that most of the world would laugh at you too, and considers you in more or less the same category as the people you think you're better than.

My problem with you isn't even the incels specifically, it's the smugness, the cruelty, the willful lack of and disdain for treating others with basic kindness and understanding, and even common decency, especially when things don't seem to be going that great for you either. One would think you'd know better, and want to be treated better yourself. You'd want people to understand you, and treat you with courtesy. Haven't you said as much yourself?
I also don't care for the way you've taken pleasure in picking on easy targets that can't or won't fight back, like incels, or store clerks. It shows a lack of a sense of fair play, a lack of honor and character. In short, pick on someone your own size.

You should be more concerned with yourself and your own life, than with getting your jollies trying to piss on others. Cause even by the standards of your own ideology, you're not winning, or even at "OK". You should really work on that.

PS: I don't even like being mean. One thing I am not nor ever will be, is a bully. I'll never look for someone smaller than me, and start picking on them just because. So if I do get mean, you should know something's up.
The thing is, I can't stand anyone who is blatantly cruel and supports cruelty. I had to say my peace.
Look at the posts, you can't say this is OK.
A wise person, as you often claim you are, sees things in a balanced way. Explain how I'm the villian here? And do you just defend your friends who get mocked for autism? or does this apply to everybody with the condition?
To be frank he was "bullying" me when I just asserted my opinion. I don't see why this is being turned on me, because some random online dude is defending his friend. Oh and which posts? I've said nothing wrong, bar your interpretation of things.

Last edited:
Wow. So much wrong here.

It's funny, I've been wondering what bothers me so much about this ideology, and I finally realized it - it's because it's the same mentality that's been shared by every person that I've either met or seen or heard of, all my life, that struck me as rotten to the core. Even if they don't consciously choose to believe these things, you can tell that they believe them subconsciously.

There is no objective morality, no such thing as right and wrong, good or evil - only strength and weakness, superior and inferior. The stronger deserve to treat the weaker any way they see fit, because they're stronger, and the weaker need to just resign themselves to accepting their place. Rich people can mock poor people, people can bully others, this is OK. I've noticed that you call people that have disagreed with you "Hitler", but this is fascism 101.

Besides if there is no normal, then how is bullying normal?
Or if bullying is normal, then why can't other things, like relationships, or a decent standard of living, be normal?

This goes past incels. This is a matter of principle.

Saying there's no objective morality is a convenient excuse to justify all kinds of horrible behavior. It's very convenient for people who want to do evil, to claim that there is no such thing as evil. And anyone who bullies others, kicks people when they are down, laughs at people who are down and out, is a straight-up bad person, deserves no respect, and deserves to be treated the same way they treat others. The same goes for anyone that defends it.

I also feel like saying "no one is entitled, no one is owed this and that" is a convenient excuse to not make things better even though it's possible to, or not to act better when it is possible to, and justify the continuation of misery when it doesn't have to be that way, and even say that misery is correct, misery is the natural state.
It's conditioning to get people to accept misery as normal, as the way things should really be, get all those ideas of a decent life out of your head, resign themselves to their place, accept regression to the new old normal of misery for most people except the lucky chosen few, who were just born "better". It's propaganda. Unfortunately it seems to be working pretty well.

"Even hot people get rejected, everyone has challenges and setbacks" is just "billionaires have problems too" by another name.
If something is too hard for a billionaire, or they don't like something, they can just throw money at it until it is solved, or just walk away. They don't have to do anything. And a hot person will never have to worry about winding up alone forever. Technically yes, they have problems, but their "problems" are like complaining about having to get the oil changed in their Bugatti. It's as first-world as it gets.

This is why I can never be conservative.
It's anti-civilization, pro-savagery. Anti-compassion, pro-cruelty. It's against people getting fulfilled, satisfying lives, and actually defends misery. Anti-things getting better, pro-keeping things bad for most, except the randomly lucky few.

One thing I'll never understand is how someone who isn't successful themselves, isn't one of the "insiders", can actually defend this viewpoint. Like, you want more of the things that fresia you over. You think the forces that cause you misery, pain, and unhappiness are right, and want them to be even stronger...Like a minimum-wage worker voting Republican. OK...I guess...

I know I'm wasting my finger-strength, but still...
So I'm a bad person for concurring and endorsing a common moral sentiment? And that not believing in objective morality necessarily lends to genocides, slavery, or oppression.
You've discussed this before, and failed. You said before that "life isn't fair as a notion means anything goes!" no, it doesn't. I've never known anybody to use the term in that context. I'd suggest maybe not take things literally that aren't meant to be taken literally. Or open your midn, and see that your thinking isn't just the only thinking or perception in life.

A wise person, as you often claim you are, sees things in a balanced way. Explain how I'm the villian here? And do you just defend your friends who get mocked for autism? or does this apply to everybody with the condition?
To be frank he was "bullying" me when I just asserted my opinion. I don't see why this is being turned on me, because some random online dude is defending his friend.

Never said I was a wise person. I'm trying to catch up to where I should have been, all the time.

Also, I just met that other guy yesterday. It's not a ganging up on you thing. I would still defend people I know if they got mocked for autism though.

It's your attitude I have an issue with. The things that, through your words and actions, you believe are OK. As I said, the ideology in your views is the same one that every bad person I've ever met has shared in common. So I'm not a fan. I don't like the smug sense of superiority that some people are just "better" than others and the "lessers" just have to resign themselves to accepting a crappy quality of life, and whatever treatment the "betters" see fit to treat them.

I'm not a communist. But I'm very anti-hierarchical. They just seem like scams to me.

So I'm a bad person for concurring and endorsing a common moral sentiment? And that not believing in objective morality necessarily lends to genocides, slavery, or oppression.
You've discussed this before, and failed. You said before that "life isn't fair as a notion means anything goes!" no, it doesn't. I've never known anybody to use the term in that context. I'd suggest maybe not take things literally that aren't meant to be taken literally. Or open your midn, and see that your thinking isn't just the only thinking or perception in life.

It's a common moral sentiment that a lot of legitimately bad people share, and that I regard as evil.
And exactly, it's been used to justify all kinds of bad things. Or to justify NOT doing all kinds of good things.

You yourself used it to justify bullying earlier in this thread.

"Life's not fair" has definitely been used to justify "anything goes", or at least "anything goes that powerful people can get away with".

My view is fresia "life's not fair". It shouldn't be defended, is evil, and is perpetuated by people that conveniently benefit from it. That's why they try so hard to get people to believe that. We can outgrow it and therefore we should, and to continue to do it when a better way is possible, is bad.

I haven't failed anything. You, however, are still 40+ and alone. Most people would say that you are failing right now. And the ideology that you support, is causing it. I don't understand how you can not hate it, and actually be for it. You should probably stop worrying about me, and work on that instead.

Last edited:
It's a common moral sentiment that a lot of legitimately bad people share, and that I regard as evil.
And exactly, it's been used to justify all kinds of bad things. Or to justify NOT doing all kinds of good things.

"Life's not fair" has definitely been used to justify "anything goes", or at least "anything goes that powerful people can get away with".

My view is fresia "life's not fair". It shouldn't be defended, is evil, and is perpetuated by people that conveniently benefit from it. We can outgrow it and therefore we should, and to continue to do it when a better way is possible, is bad.
lol. look, there isa world beyond your perceptions and interpretations of things.
I don;'t come online to have strangers who pose as wise and smart push their own distortions.
Stop assuming i have to "take in" your views. I don't. i don't assume others do, so i dont' do this to others. maybe learn to communicate with others properly, mr.wise man, since you're not being as "compassionate" as you claim. And apparently I'm the "hypocrite".

YOU and the other guy could have said "oh you have your views, but I don't agree". And not bring this up whenever I express my view. That's on you. You can control yourself and you exposure/reactions to things. I'll put you on ignore, since i don't need to expose myself to what you think life is all about.

Never said I was a wise person. I'm trying to catch up to where I should have been, all the time.

Also, I just met that other guy yesterday. It's not a ganging up on you thing. I would still defend people I know if they got mocked for autism though.

It's your attitude I have an issue with. The things that, through your words and actions, you believe are OK. As I said, the ideology in your views is the same one that every bad person I've ever met has shared in common. So I'm not a fan. I don't like the smug sense of superiority that some people are just "better" than others and the "lessers" just have to resign themselves to accepting a crappy quality of life, and whatever treatment the "betters" see fit to treat them.

I'm not a communist. But I'm very anti-hierarchical. They just seem like scams to me.
Lol. i think you're a charlatan. not as kind and wise and smart as you project. i've defended all i know, as well as strangers for autism. if a sentiment is wrong, it's wrong. it's never selective.

lol. look, there isa world beyond your perceptions and interpretations of things.
I don;'t come online to have strangers who pose as wise and smart push their own distortions.
Stop assuming i have to "take in" your views. I don't. i don't assume others do, so i dont' do this to others. maybe learn to communicate with others properly, mr.wise man, since you're not being as "compassionate" as you claim. And apparently I'm the "hypocrite".

YOU and the other guy could have said "oh you have your views, but I don't agree". And not bring this up whenever I express my view. That's on you. You can control yourself and you exposure/reactions to things. I'll put you on ignore, since i don't need to expose myself to what you think life is all about.

Go ahead. Don't expose yourself to my ideas that life can be something better than cold, cruel, ass-backwards survival of the fittest, where there is no good and evil and only the lucky few deserve good lives, instead of making things as good as they could be.

Every improvement we've ever made in thinking how things should be, every move towards a warmer, kinder, gentler world, could have been dismissed as an "entitlement" or a "distortion".

This is that conservative thing again. Life's not fair. The best we can do is how it is, right now. More of "the way it is". There's no such thing as "good", only "strong", and if you're not strong you don't deserve. Screw the weak people, they deserve their fate. Some people are "better" than others, that's life, the "inferiors" should just accept their place.
I disagree with all that.

In fact a lot of advancements we've made both scientifically/technologically, and socially, have been specifically to lessen the effects of "life's not fair", in order to create more satisfaction and reduce misery.

And wasn't your first thread here about hating hot women and being all mad that they get treated better than you and are rude to you? I still don't get how you can defend "life's not fair", but then get all mad when it happens to you.

What makes you think I have to accept your views either? Unless you think you're entitled to not be challenged.

Meanwhile nothing you can say to try to hurt me, changes the fact that you're still 40+ and single and by your own ideology, losing. You should be more worried about that instead.

Last edited:
Go ahead. Doesn't change the fact that you're still 40+ and single. Good luck with that /s
this proves my point., the kind man likes to mock people, and isn't this site based on loneliness? looool. you're not making sense. pretty sure that similar sentiments have been expressed here, but then apparently i'm bad for making them.

so:

- i'm not a charlatan
- i don't bully people
- i don't get offended at people posting common moral values
- i'm not a hypocrite, who preaches kindness but really isn't.
- i can ignore, as a grown/healthy adult, honeysuckle i don't like

but apparently you're super wise, moral, but seldom ever act this way. I'm not perfect, who is, but I'd wager my "moral acts" supersede yours by a country mile.

this proves my point., the kind man likes to mock people, and isn't this site based on loneliness? looool. you're not making sense. pretty sure that similar sentiments have been expressed here, but then apparently i'm bad for making them.

so:

- i'm not a charlatan
- i don't bully people
- i don't get offended at people posting common moral values
- i'm not a hypocrite, who preaches kindness but really isn't.
- i can ignore, as a grown/healthy adult, honeysuckle i don't like

but apparently you're super wise, moral, but seldom ever act this way. I'm not perfect, who is, but I'd wager my "moral acts" supersede yours by a country mile.

Sometimes it's hard not to be mean to those who argue FOR the world to stay cold and cruel. I still don't understand how you can be a lonely person, but be in favor of a cruel world.

This isn't going to go anywhere, it's like Proud Boys vs Antifa. This goes past disagreement.
You despise my ideology, I despise yours.

Again - worry about your own problems instead of trying to feel smug and superior by picking on others.

Last edited:
Sometimes it's hard not to bully those who argue FOR the world to stay cold and cruel.

As you said, it's human nature, I'm not perfect.

This isn't going to go anywhere, it's like Proud Boys vs Antifa. This goes past disagreement.
You despise my ideology, I despise yours.

Again - worry about your own problems instead of trying to feel smug and superior by picking on others.
nah, it's because you're a charlatan.
mr. wise man, do you think everything in life always sweet? Is that the lesson you wish to promote?
do you stop people from expressing their views? I don't do this, ever.
I never said i hated your ideology. i don't care about your ideology. evidently, I cannot express my view since it deeply triggers you.
there are actually a number of people out there who for whatever reason don't' get dates due to disability, or pathological shyness or what have you, but then don't complain as much as incels do. this again is a fairly common sentiment. this may well offend you also, but I'm not bothered if it does. there is also no disagreement. it's assuming the world must accept yoru worldview and not skipping over it or ignoring things you don't like. you sound like you come from some ultra-conservative part of the southern USA or French Canada or something. that's not how all communities are.

Go ahead. Don't expose yourself to my ideas that life can be something better than cold, cruel, ass-backwards survival of the fittest, where there is no good and evil and only the lucky few deserve good lives, instead of making things as good as they could be.

Every improvement we've ever made in thinking how things should be, every move towards a warmer, kinder, gentler world, could have been dismissed as an "entitlement" or a "distortion".

This is that conservative thing again. Life's not fair. The best we can do is how it is, right now. More of "the way it is". There's no such thing as "good", only "strong", and if you're not strong you don't deserve. Screw the weak people, they deserve their fate. Some people are "better" than others, that's life, the "inferiors" should just accept their place.
I disagree with all that.

In fact a lot of advancements we've made both scientifically/technologically, and socially, have been specifically to lessen the effects of "life's not fair", in order to create more satisfaction and reduce misery.

And wasn't your first thread here about hating hot women and being all mad that they get treated better than you and are rude to you? I still don't get how you can defend "life's not fair", but then get all mad when it happens to you.

What makes you think I have to accept your views either? Unless you think you're entitled to not be challenged.

Meanwhile nothing you can say to try to hurt me, changes the fact that you're still 40+ and single and by your own ideology, losing. You should be more worried about that instead.
looool. your entire tone is lecturing. don't you have a family to lecture to? You're also ascribing things I never said nor even implied.
I don't hate your ideology. the only thing i "hate" is the misapplication of my views. i think recognising life isn't fair is basic to good mental health. it something people get taught as youths since much of life is random. not everything is equal. And improvements in life doesn't negate not everything being fair. you keep making this point, but then refuse to accept any other perception. so much for "wisdom".
I'll keep posting my views to offend you, when you have the choice not to engage or take things with a pinch of salt.

^I'm not really sure where Ska claimed to have a skill, in which could be a fraud. But congratulations on learning a new word, I guess.

nah, it's because you're a charlatan.
mr. wise man, do you think everything in life always sweet? Is that the lesson you wish to promote?
do you stop people from expressing their views? I don't do this, ever.
I never said i hated your ideology. i don't care about your ideology. evidently, I cannot express my view since it deeply triggers you.
there are actually a number of people out there who for whatever reason don't' get dates due to disability, or pathological shyness or what have you, but then don't complain as much as incels do. this again is a fairly common sentiment. this may well offend you also, but I'm not bothered if it does.

I don't think life is always sweet. But I think it's gotten better over time, due to the combination of science and technology improving, and people becoming kinder and gentler to each other, and less violent.

This is the whole "normal" thing that you don't agree with. The norms today, what is considered standard today, are different than they were 100 years ago. Things got better.

I don't usually stop people from expressing their views, no. Just ones that I really have a problem with. And I'm not stopping it. Just saying I have a problem with it.

You don't have to love incels. You just don't have to be so cruel about it. You dont have to laugh at anybody whos struggling. Even I don't agree with them on a lot of things, that's why I don't consider myself one. I just understand how a person could find themselves in that situation, and not really by a "fault" either. Just by life. I think they have a right to be angry with the fact that life isn't fair. I mean, at the end of the day it is true that all they can do is try to get better, and maybe it works maybe it doesn't. But they dont' have to like the way things are that make it so.

It's the same with poverty. And it's also why I have a problem with the conservative ideology of "bootstraps".

I do think dating is part of normal life though. No one said growing up that we'd all be rich and famous. But dating was made out to be a normal part of life. It's not about "owing", it's about wanting an OK life, not even a good one. If you don't understand that, I don't know what to tell you other than I disagree.

This is from an article I read the other day:

"[falling in love is] one of the greatest feelings and experiences we get in life. "

you don't think someone would be upset if they felt like they, through just not being lucky enough, feel like they won't ever get to experience that?

The other thing I don't get is, if you're just so far above it, why do you even care about incels complaining? It shouldn't even be an issue to you. Just let them rant to themselves, while you get on with living your own life. I don't understand how it affects you.

If I was rich, I wouldn't get mad that poor people complained. I'd understand why they could feel that way, and then I'd just quietly enjoy my life without bragging, because I do know that a lot of life is random and luck. I'd quietly appreciate that fact instead of acting like some kind of superior being. Because even if I ever get anything, it could always be taken away at any time.

The problem I have with "life's not fair" is how you seem to say it in this kind of smug, gloating way - not simply that it IS this way, but that you like that it is this way, that nothing should be done about it, that you enjoy the misery it causes people, because you think they are weak or whiners or something and they deserve it just for being unlucky, and that they should resign themselves to a diminished quality of life, just shrug and say "well, i wasn't born with enough of the right stuff, so i guess this is as good as it's going to get". Like you don't think that people have a right to be angry that life's not fair. Sure, they dont get the right to go out and commit crimes. But to get angry at their lack of luck, why isn't that reasonable.

I just don't care for that, because life IS random and luck, and people could end up poor, homeless, incel, whatever, very easily, especially if things had gone even a little bit differently in their lives.

I think the issue here is the difference between seeing "life's not fair" as a problem, and as the natural way that things are and should be.
It's also just the way I feel - a lot of what I consider "normal life", average, the norm, the baseline, zero, nothing special, "just OK" - a lifestyle that is reasonable for anyone to be able to get -
a lot of conservative-minded people believe is "entitlement".
Whereas I think of entitlement as more like "why can't I be famous?", without even practicing something.
Not "why can't I have a normal life, why can't i have stuff that 99% of people take for granted".
I think of a relationship as a lot closer to something like graduating high school, or living in a safe neighborhood, or having running water, than it is to something like living in a mansion.
It's just a difference of opinion I guess.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back