How many people over 20 are still virgins?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
putter65 said:
blackdot said:
putter65 said:
blackdot said:
Getting close to turning 39. Still a virgin.
woohoo!

pay for it !

best thing I ever did

Hell no! That would be the worst thing I ever did.

why ?

You never know until you try. It's more common than people think. The parlour I goto is safe and the women are nice. I am actually facebook friends with one of them. She is married and has these lovely kids. Seems to have a lovely life.

The talking before hand is more important than the sex. I've always thought that. Costs about 2 days pay that's all. It's fun !

I could never do that.

Thats some child's mother and some man's wife you're paying to use. I dunno, I try to be open minded about most things I just think the majority of women turn to prostitution because they have to, be it drug addiction, human trafficking or being destitute.

"She is married and has these lovely kids. Seems to have a lovely life."

It just weird to hear you say that considering what you pay to do to her. just keep in mind, no matter how much she smiles and acts friendly, its for the cash she needs off you. what if she goes home and cries herself to sleep everynight or does it because she feels worthless?

I know its the 'oldest proffesion' and I would even probably support legalisation or at least decriminalisation to prevent a lot of trafficking, but I still hate the idea of someone needing my cash so much that they would ever let me use their body for my own ends.

I'm actually not feeling very confrontational today and I have lots to be getting on with. I don't want to spend all day rambling on about it, I know peoples views differ, I just wanted to put my view across on it.

putter65 said:
why ?

You never know until you try. It's more common than people think. The parlour I goto is safe and the women are nice. I am actually facebook friends with one of them. She is married and has these lovely kids. Seems to have a lovely life.

The talking before hand is more important than the sex. I've always thought that. Costs about 2 days pay that's all. It's fun !

I've had enough attractive people offer to have sex with me in the past. I'm not into that. I don't want to just have sex. That just means I then know what I am missing which is worse than not knowing.
Plus I don't spend money. I haven't done it with anyone for free, I sure the heck ain't going to pay someone to do it.

Now if they paid me.... neah.. I'd still turn them down.

The Good Citizen said:
putter65 said:
blackdot said:
putter65 said:
blackdot said:
Getting close to turning 39. Still a virgin.
woohoo!

pay for it !

best thing I ever did

Hell no! That would be the worst thing I ever did.

why ?

I could never do that.

Thats some child's mother and some man's wife you're paying to use. I dunno, I try to be open minded about most things I just think the majority of women turn to prostitution because they have to, be it drug addiction, human trafficking or being destitute.

It just weird to hear you say that considering what you pay to do to her. just keep in mind, no matter how much she smiles and acts friendly, its for the cash she needs off you. what if she goes home and cries herself to sleep everynight or does it because she feels worthless?

I know its the 'oldest proffesion' and I would even probably support legalisation or at least decriminalisation to prevent a lot of trafficking, but I still hate the idea of someone needing my cash so much that they would ever let me use their body for my own ends.

I'm actually not feeling very confrontational today and I have lots to be getting on with. I don't want to spend all day rambling on about it, I know peoples views differ, I just wanted to put my view across on it.

I posted this once but then it vanished..odd.

Anyway, I could never do that.

Thats some child's mother and some man's wife you're paying to use. I dunno, I try to be open minded about most things I just thing the majority of women turn to prostitution because they have to, be it drug addiction, human trafficking or being destitute.

I'm actually not feeling very confrintational today and I have lots to be getting on with today. I don't want to spend all day rambling on about it, I know peoples views differ, I just wanted to put my view across on it.

hey I respect your views. Not everybody is the same. Wish I didn't have to pay for it.

Regarding that woman on my facebook. It is strange. Her kids look nice, her family looks nice. She looks like a normal, everyday woman. I do wonder what her husband thinks. Surely he must know ? And he lets his wife suck blokes dicks for a living ? Her facebook page, she is mrs respectable. No sign of drugs, poor kids etc, just a happy family. Of course she is taking a chance with me because I could write something on her wall but I wouldn't do that. Funny enough when I put a comment about my russian friend on facebook, she replied telling me to watch myself. And then she sent a lovely message to me.

Maybe in the UK it is different, more respectfull. The massage parlour has a no drugs policy.

blackdot said:

putter65 said:
why ?

I've had enough attractive people offer to have sex with me in the past. I'm not into that. I don't want to just have sex. That just means I then know what I am missing which is worse than not knowing.
Plus I don't spend money. I haven't done it with anyone for free, I sure the heck ain't going to pay someone to do it.

Now if they paid me.... neah.. I'd still turn them down.

sounds like your a bit scared of it, making excuses. I wouldn't turn down attractive women.

I'm siding with Blackdot. I'd prefer to continue over my 20s as a virgin rather than just have meaningless sex with some attractive girl.

putter65 said:
hey I respect your views. Not everybody is the same. Wish I didn't have to pay for it.

Regarding that woman on my facebook. It is strange. Her kids look nice, her family looks nice. She looks like a normal, everyday woman. I do wonder what her husband thinks. Surely he must know ? And he lets his wife suck blokes dicks for a living ? Her facebook page, she is mrs respectable. No sign of drugs, poor kids etc, just a happy family. Of course she is taking a chance with me because I could write something on her wall but I wouldn't do that. Funny enough when I put a comment about my russian friend on facebook, she replied telling me to watch myself. And then she sent a lovely message to me.

Maybe in the UK it is different, more respectfull. The massage parlour has a no drugs policy.

Same for me, I wanted gf, but I just got tired of waiting. I'm glad I did it, I wasn't able to seduce a woman for sex by my own means, but at least I had sex with more women than most men would at my age. Which gives me a sense of accomplishment, if I hadn't done it I'd still be a virgin but thanks to this choice I get to have a decent sex life at least. I won 6 years of sex life, valuable experience. I remind you, our sexual life as men is limited... the penis becomes impotent at about 50-60... so you have a limited amout of time to enjoy sex. Our lives are finite, and there is no known guarantee of an afterlife... :p

My point is that most men will have

PD: How many people have jobs they trully like? very few... Prostitutes get to win the salaries of college professionals or even more. It's a job like any other, with it's ups and downs. No one's forcing them to do it.

blackdot said:
not scared, just smart

How is it smart? If you are waiting for 'that special someone', you could totally use some sexual experience. Girls, specially older, cearly prefer experienced men. Also you are wasting your life. If you are 39, it means about half of your sex-time is gone. Think about it. Most people are ready for sex at 16, then the biological limit is at 60 (that if you make it to 60).

Time is the most valuable resource we have... Time is life.

Ak5 said:
I'm siding with Blackdot. I'd prefer to continue over my 20s as a virgin rather than just have meaningless sex with some attractive girl.

I'd say the greatest pleasure a person can experience, sexual gratification, the release of chemicals that are essential for a healthy life and human contact are far distant from 'meaningless'.

Everyone's gonna do what they want in the end, I respect everyone's choices but let's not get confused...

I don't see how having sex once will make my life better because then I would just know what I was missing.
I would rather not know what I was missing.

And I don't spend money.

The Good Citizen said:
Felix said:
No one's forcing them to do it.

Thats a little naive. Plenty of girls are forced into prostution, which I'm sure everyone is aware of.

It's not too dificult to prevent that. Some girls work by themselves in apartments they rent. That is the best enviroment for the service, girls are there doing their own buisness and they're usally in a better mood.

It depends on where you live but if you are in a large urban area it's unlikely that they have girls that are forced into prostitution. Usually they are located in places near the Highways, far from cities.

blackdot said:
I don't see how having sex once will make my life better because then I would just know what I was missing.

And I don't spend money.
With reasoning like that you might as well turn down the chance to do anything you haven't experienced before.

I'm 21 and still a virgin. Yet in my lifetime, I've had 3-4 opportunities to easily lose my virginity.

1. The first one was the first ever girlfriend I dated at 20. We got as far as lying naked on top of each other but I was so nervous out of the 5+ occasions that we tried to have sex, that my equipment wouldn't work properly.

2. The Second time, a subordinate of mine at work flat-out asked over a text message if she wanted to have sex with me. I rejected her. Although she was attractive, I didnt want to cause trouble at work, and I'm not really into the whole "Casual hook-ups". Deep down though, I feel that I was scared of what happened in my first experience would happen again!

3. The third one was a girl who was ridiculously drunk, went as far as kissing me and groping me at a bar with a group of friends. I didn't proceed with that one, seeing as I didn't want to take advantage of an intoxicated female and once again, was scared.

4. And the fourth one was with a Brazilian girl who I met on a holiday. She told me she liked and me and wanted to kiss me, but this was after she had told me she had a boyfriend back in Brazil. I think we had some translational issues, but seriously, I didn't want to go having sex with a girl at the risk of both of us feeling guilty after it. And of course, I was scared that performance anxiety would happen again.

So yeah, my problems are a little different to everyone elses. I am literally scared of doing anything with a woman because of what happened the first time, which was nothing! I don't know how the heck I am going to get over this. I'm going to start working with a therapist about it, but it has really made me insecure, depressed and feeling like I'm less of a man.

I think society plagues too much of an importance on sex, and being good at it. Every male I know always gropes on about he is good in bed and how important it is to be good in bed. I hope to find a woman one day who will appreciate other things in a relationship more than just good sex.

Felix said:
putter65 said:

Same for me, I wanted gf, but I just got tired of waiting. I'm glad I did it, I wasn't able to seduce a woman for sex by my own means, but at least I had sex with more women than most men would at my age. Which gives me a sense of accomplishment, if I hadn't done it I'd still be a virgin but thanks to this choice I get to have a decent sex life at least. I won 6 years of sex life, valuable experience. I remind you, our sexual life as men is limited... the penis becomes impotent at about 50-60... so you have a limited amout of time to enjoy sex. Our lives are finite, and there is no known guarantee of an afterlife... :p

My point is that most men will have

PD: How many people have jobs they trully like? very few... Prostitutes get to win the salaries of college professionals or even more. It's a job like any other, with it's ups and downs. No one's forcing them to do it.

blackdot said:
not scared, just smart

How is it smart? If you are waiting for 'that special someone', you could totally use some sexual experience. Girls, specially older, cearly prefer experienced men. Also you are wasting your life. If you are 39, it means about half of your sex-time is gone. Think about it. Most people are ready for sex at 16, then the biological limit is at 60 (that if you make it to 60).

Time is the most valuable resource we have... Time is life.

Ak5 said:

I'd say the greatest pleasure a person can experience, sexual gratification, the release of chemicals that are essential for a healthy life and human contact are far distant from 'meaningless'.

Everyone's gonna do what they want in the end, I respect everyone's choices but let's not get confused...

well said, totally agree with everything you say.

Why deprive yourself the pleasure of sex ?

blackdot said:

And I don't spend money.

That's a very good way of looking at it.

Lol, let's not turn this into a have sex/not have sex war. Everyone should do what they feel is right.

Ak5 said:
Lol, let's not turn this into a have sex/not have sex war. Everyone should do what they feel is right.

Oh yes I respect everybody on here. :D

Latest posts

Back