How many people over 20 are still virgins?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am not anymore but I lost my virginity quite late I guess (25) with my first boyfriend.
Before I often thought something was wrong with me, or I thought it was because I have so many body issues. I don't feel like I waited for the right one but I think I just needed to be comfortable enough with someone to actually have sex with this person. And I guess to be comfortable enough with a person I needed a strong connection and feelings. So maybe unconsciously I was.
He was even the first person I kissed... This is how physical contacts with others usually make me uncomfortable. I think I always unconsciously push other people away.
I still don't think if I would ever be able to have sex with someone I don't love anyway.

I'm 25 with body issues and behaviour issues tied to the body issues. I have to fix those issues before I can even think of losing my virginity. I might end up posting on the 'virgin in your 30's' thread

Exactly twenty, still a virgin, though, I've had some sexual experiences (I guess if you can call them that even). It doesn't bother me too much honestly, I believe if I just wanted the sex, I could bite the bullet and gather enough courage to try to hook up with someone. Admittedly though, it did start bothering more after I had zero success using a dating site a few months back, since that hurt my confidence a little in terms of casual relationships and such. Still, don't give it much thought in my day to day life.

What are we talking about? Is the official consensus that penetration counts as the measure of virginity lost?

Xpendable said:
What are we talking about? Is the official consensus that penetration counts as the measure of virginity lost?

Yeah, I'd reckon it is about "classic" intercourse. Surely there's a group who has experienced other acts excluding penetration and they might be on the fence regarding this issue. But if they have not experienced this particular act, chances are high they have experienced none of the others.

People with other sexual orientations probably have a different standard, but I kept heterosexuality as the norm in mind.

20 and a virgin, so I just about fit on this thread. Heh. Still doesn't make it easy. There's a lot of pressure to have one's first time before one is twenty, or at least, I seem to think there is. I guess I just don't want to leave it too late, but I'm stuck in the mindset that I want it to be with someone special. Women however remain a mystery to me and with my confidence issues and general negative feeling about the subject, I doubt it will happen anytime soon, if at all. I will likely put myself up on a dating site and hope at some point. I have heard some mixed things about them, but still. I know few girls, and none of them would even consider giving me a chance. Still, I have a year or two yet before I start getting serious about finding a relationship. Even so, my attempts so far have not been anything but miserable failure. I'm clueless with women, and the closest I have come to physical was a hug one time which was 5 years ago.

well you have this results because this its your thinking ,you was programed in this way .I advise you to use the law of attraction to atract what you want in your life ,and also watch paradigm shift on yt with Bob Proctor

handheart said:
well you have this results because this its your thinking ,you was programed in this way .I advise you to use the law of attraction to atract what you want in your life ,and also watch paradigm shift on yt with Bob Proctor

Why you keep spamming?

Xpendable said:
handheart said:

Why you keep spamming?

I've noticed this also.

ardour said:
Why's that kamya?

Because most of my experiences have been pretty unsatisfying and ended up being with people that didn't really care about me too much. Bothers me quite a bit. More than it should probably. Always felt kinda used.

Guard your cocks doods!

I was thinking the same thing bro. It would seem no-ones' a virgin these days but then again I say this on this forum so there you go. I think what you really want is a nice strong relationship, like Papa Bear mentioned, sex with someone you love, have genuine feelings for, this is what you need.

I'm pretty young right now, but I see you as my furture self tbh, the only way I see I can change things is by growing some balls and making changes. I feel the same, should be meeting women, having a good time, sex bla bla, but no, why? Don't have the friends everyone else does.

Only we can change these things, I feel like I let opportunities constantly slip, feels like I can't make social advances, I just don't. Wish I would.

I am 24 and I like being a virgin. No one has ever had interest in me romantically or sexually. Some guy online said he would like to "spoil me" one time.

Eternitydreamer said:
I am 24 and I like being a virgin. No one has ever had interest in me romantically or sexually. Some guy online said he would like to "spoil me" one time.

How romantic lol
Guess spoil could have more than one meaning

Latest posts

Back