How many people use Google as a quick spell checker.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unverified

Reaction score
Maybe everyone does I just don't know.
Perhaps thier Google docs can be used for grammer?
This is a very mundane question. 0_o

I did since my spelling is atrocious. But now I have some extension on Chrome that does it quicker.

9006 said:
I did since my spelling is atrocious. But now I have some extension on Chrome that does it quicker.
Hey man.
You use Chrome? Are they still having problems with the "Homepage" icon? A while back I used the "New Tab Redirect" which was infected.

LoneKiller said:
Hey man.
You use Chrome? Are they still having problems with the "Homepage" icon? A while back I used the "New Tab Redirect" which was infected.

This problem is just a feature really. It doesn't bother me to have to click twice rather than once, haha.

But yeah you can just use some addon for it.

9006 said:
LoneKiller said:
Hey man.

This problem is just a feature really. It doesn't bother me to have to click twice rather than once, haha.

But yeah you can just use some addon for it.
Will do. Thanks chief.

I let the computer check it for me. I treat it as a sort of game - I hate making any spelling mistakes. There is one word that I seem to spell incorrectly most of the time - occasions. Woo spelled it correctly today; bonus points for me!

I do sometimes, when I use my PS3 browser. I have a spell checker on my computer.

Can anyone recommend any Chrome extensions that improve page load speed and make scrolling flow better. I use "Smooth Scroll" but on pages with lots of images and videos I have to keep scrolling my mouse many times instead of one nice big flow.

I do. I find it does better at guess what i am trying to spell than most spell checkers do.

I do that sometimes. Some words give me trouble, probably because they're too different from my native language. Entertainment, environment and business... I always swich the order of a few letters in those words.

9006 said:

Same here about the spelling.
My spelling is quite bad.:rolleyes:

Minus said:
I do. I find it does better at guess what i am trying to spell than most spell checkers do.

It's quick to tab over to I agree.
Also helps me ensure proper usage at times.:)

Felix said:
I do that sometimes. Some words give me trouble, probably because they're too different from my native language. Entertainment, environment and business... I always swich the order of a few letters in those words.

I do this even though it is my native language!:p
My spelling is really bad.:shy:

Cavey said:
I let the computer check it for me. I treat it as a sort of game - I hate making any spelling mistakes. There is one word that I seem to spell incorrectly most of the time - occasions. Woo spelled it correctly today; bonus points for me!

I could use an extension I suppose, never got around to looking.:p

Latest posts

Back