How many women do you know ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
456 women is the most I've had in my harem at one time.
I've had orgies that included all 456 of those women.
I've had sex 23 times a day for most of my life; 25 yrs x 365 days x 23 times per day = ~209,000 sexual encounters
I'm having sex right now.
The most sex I've had with one woman in one day was a constant 24 hrs including 2,054 orgasms.
My longest relationship was 35 years (even though I'm only 25).
I've had 48 long-term relationships, each lasting well over a year in length.
I derpaderp herrrrrrrp.

allanh said:
are you Wilt Chamberlain?

6886_127325288592.jpg

Guilty. As. Charged.

Badjedidude said:
I've had sex 23 times a day for most of my life; 25 yrs x 365 days x 23 times per day = ~209,000 sexual encounters
The most sex I've had with one woman in one day was a constant 24 hrs including 2,054 orgasms.
I derpaderp herrrrrrrp.

LOL!!!
Can you top that, Lonesome Crow? :D

Teresa

Errr...NO...my sperm count aint that high. Im older than 25 though.

Im not competing or comparing myself with anyone...
Thats just how my life had been.
Whats Ironic is ...the only person
I wanted to be with is wiht Renae.

all my life. I written about Renae
many many times yrs before on this site...I refer to her as my EX Fiance..

I dropped Tracy ( Francis) like a hot potato to be with Renae again....
I.wrote about Francis almost everyday on a different thread while I was dating her for almsot a yr. .

Just becuase I still continue to visit this forum dont mean Im single or living alone....
My current GF is sitting in the same room with me at the moment.

My feeling of loniness or feelings of separations is from my relationship with Renae . The heart wants what the heart wants.

Its not so mcuh that I dont know how to have a loving or hethy relationship . I just want it with one particular person.

I can have sex with a thousand more women but it still wont bring me peace as I have with Renae.

The diidermce between me then some other dudes on here is...at one piont after breaing up with Renae ...I still continue to go out and meet more people and move forward with my life as best I can...some of which ment one night stands..but I never did it for the sake of keeping score.

Maybe that why I get women all the time. I.m not looking for love nor pretending to be something Im not.
I already know who I love.
its just life is so..so fucken wierd
and surely Mine hasnt been to a perefect idea of whatever that perefect Idea is.

I know Mr wanna be..just be writting crap....Told hes stupid ass to fresia Off a long time ago...he was whinning like a little ***** crying to all the women on this site.hahahaaaaaaa

Badjedidude said:
I derpaderp herrrrrrrp.

You wish.

At the moment, every girl I know is going out with one of my mates (apart from family, but I rarely see family anyway), it's painful sometimes seeing happy couples, sigh.

many many many, none of whom wants to be more than friends, despite how handsome they tell me that i am

Latest posts

Back