how much time do you spend here

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd say I'm here quite a lot too. I visit the forum every day as long as I have access to my laptop.
If I'm away for a day or two I might log in to forum via mobile.
I've been a member for 1 year now and in that time I've spent almost 1 month of that time on the forum lol
(and yes I know others have been members for a shorter time yet they've spent longer time than me on the forum... I ain't trying to compete so don't even go there people! lol :p)

i just started today so not that much but i know this is my new home :) i don't sleep so i'll be on all night

gauloises said:
i just started today so not that much but i know this is my new home :) i don't sleep so i'll be on all night

awesome. i dont sleep either. if you dont mind me aking what do you do to fill the night. not sleeping wouldnt be a problem if i had something to do(brother shares room so tv has to be off). maybe i'll read tonight.

well when my parents aren't home all i do is sit on the porch and smoke a pack of marlboro and sometimes drink. i watch the sun go down and the sun come up. if they're home i watch tv till nothing is on then i watch movies. i usually have to take no doz (caffiene pills) to stay up. i mean i don't sleep for days till i pass out

I've been spending a lot more time recently... but i've also been looking for work. That all changes later this month when I start my new job :)

Time Spent Online: 1 Month, 1 Day, 10 Hours, 1 Minute, 34 Seconds

That's mine lol

Well thats in about half of the time which you used up in total:p As usual Vista suck a lot of memory and not very different from xp:p Xp still rocks and only requires low memory :p LMAO. Talk about upgrades :p

Time Spent Online: 1 Month, 2 Weeks, 2 Days, 18 Hours, 53 Minutes, 9 Seconds

This forum seems to be my second home :p

I usually check in once a day, even to just see what's going on for half a minute or so :p ( don't necessarily post all the time )

1 Day, 22 Hours, 47 Minutes, 12 Seconds

HUM!

spare not to be rude but do you mind if i send you a PM asking a couple of really questions.(you may and have the right to feel mad about these questions)

Too much time, but not as much as I'd like. I spend a couple of hours online in the evenings, which is all I really have, and I check this forum first and last. If I'm not at work, I do the same in the morning. I depend on it too much, to the point that I feel lost if there is nothing that entertains me or I want to post about. The whole of the internet at my fingertips, and I depend on ALL to make my day. I've been on other forums, but apart from a Red Dwarf one, none of them have felt as good as this one.

1 Week, 3 Days, 23 Hours, 29 Minutes, 30 Seconds

When I first joined over a year ago I used to be here all the time for several hours each day but now I'll just pop in to see if there's a post that interests me.

dont know.. regularly in phases i think.. time will tell what level of addiction it reaches.. but it is time well spent. i guess i could be inventing the cure for cancer or performing critical brain surgery, but the last time i tried the hospital security guards caught me scouring the hallways with a drill asking the patients if they needed any demons let out. they kindly asked me to leave with delicate prompts of ass-directed taser shots.

Latest posts

Back