How not to get angry when you are being ingored

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TheRealCallie said:
Restless soul said:
He hit allnthe points right on.

Yeah, he said the same thing EVERYONE ELSE has....over the course of a million threads.  Seriously go read through them all.  All the advice is the same.

And sometimes it will take a million and 1. And who knows. Was nice to hear from strata, turns out we are the same age. And might have some similar issues. Right??

Restless soul said:
TheRealCallie said:
Restless soul said:

Yeah, he said the same thing EVERYONE ELSE has....over the course of a million threads.  Seriously go read through them all.  All the advice is the same.

And sometimes it will take a million and 1. And who knows. Was nice to hear from strata, turns out we are the same age. And might have some similar issues. Right??

What does age have to do with issues?  Issues don't pick an age and stay there.  Sometimes issues don't crop up until later, sometimes earlier.  You could have the same issues as a 100 year old man.

You're the same age, you have things in common, you could have the same issues. So does that make what he says better than what others have said? More relevant or whatever? Again, that sounds like a control issue, if that's what it is.

TheRealCallie said:
Restless soul said:
TheRealCallie said:
Restless soul said:

What does age have to do with issues?  Issues don't pick an age and stay there.  Sometimes issues don't crop up until later, sometimes earlier.  You could have the same issues as a 100 year old man.

Sometimes it's nice to hear from someone similiar age dealing with simialr things at the same time.  Just made an observation that I noticed about him. So what?

Nothing to fight about there, callie

That's the first step to saying more than "hello" on dating websites. I am proud of you.

I'm not fighting, I'm trying to show you another observation.

You didn't even debate anything he said. He "hit all the points right on," whereas anyone else, you debated with, made excuses as to why it couldn't be that. Even though, he didn't say anything all that different than what everyone else said.

TheRealCallie said:
I'm not fighting, I'm trying to show you another observation.  

You didn't even debate anything he said.  He "hit all the points right on," whereas anyone else, you debated with, made excuses as to why it couldn't be that.  Even though, he didn't say anything all that different than what everyone else said.

I couldn't.  Nothing to debate. He was right on all points. And I appreciate him participating. Did you find anything I should debate with him on?

Oh, oh..no true. I don't debate with you. We have different style interchanges is all. Diffrent relationship.

What should I bother him about ?

lol, you're doing it right now.

I never said there was anything wrong with what he said. What I SAID was that it was NO DIFFERENT THAN WHAT EVERYONE ELSE SAID. And with everyone else, you made excuses, debated, went off topic, got sarcastic, etc etc.

Reread your threads, see for yourself.

TheRealCallie said:
lol, you're doing it right now.  

I never said there was anything wrong with what he said.  What I SAID was that it was NO DIFFERENT THAN WHAT EVERYONE ELSE SAID.  And with everyone else, you made excuses, debated, went off topic, got sarcastic, etc etc.  

Reread your threads, see for yourself.

Ok. Well...let me warm up to him first. I am sure we will become good friends.

I didn't debate. I just asked my questions in diffrent ways.
Due to having difficulty utilizing to use your word. Its very difficult

In said you were right many times. Many!

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

idtratamaster7 said:
For Dilemma #3 - We ALL wish we could figure the 'game' of texting out. Men and Women can play mind games here. If you go on a date or have a nice conversation or more...Do you text the next day? Wait 2 days......3 Days?. Who knows? What most people say is that you never let more than 1-2 days go by without texting or the other person will assume you aren't interested and move on to somebody else. BUT....you can't text too much or too often because you will come across as needy. BUT.... If you don't text enough it comes across and distant and uninterested. It's mind numbing for sure. You kind of just have to go with your guts. Don't text too much or too little....just what your intuition dictates.

Good post, I'd add that if someone were genuinely interested it would take a pretty idiotic or obnoxious comment, or WAY too many texts to change that all-of-a-sudden. If there's little interest however women will sometimes send polite responses to avoid the chance of the guy turning nasty, and in that case any minor faux pas will be used as an excuse to end the interaction.

Whatever the reason, someone not responding is a clear indicator of non-interest.

Latest posts

Back