How to delete my profile?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EveWasFramed said:
Think of how chopped up threads would be.

Wouldn't make sense, can see that.

I could see some people having fun and games with it too :D

monkeysox said:
EveWasFramed said:
Think of how chopped up threads would be.

Wouldn't make sense, can see that.

I could see some people having fun and games with it too :D

Yup. Or getting in "fights" and then changing or deleting what they said. lol, it would be utter chaos.

Depressedology said:
what I hate even more is that you're not allowed to delete your OWN threads here in A.L.L.!

I remember I talked with a mod about it before, he couldn't give me a single logic why..
it's not cool either, and unfortunately, it's why I decided to never share anything I consider 'valuable' , they totally strip you out every right or power to control your own content. no editing no delete after idk how many hrs of posting it.

With all love and respect to the mods of this forum, I wish they revise this feature. They can at least replace deleted comments or topics by '--user deleted this ..etc--' , but not like the way they do it now.
If you able to delete your own threads/text, it would mean that you could get rid of evidence in posts that other members and mods might need at a later date to nail you for doing something wrong. They wouldn't be able to use older material to support a suspected pattern of bad behavior.

Depressedology said:
what I hate even more is that you're not allowed to delete your OWN threads here in A.L.L.!

I don't really understand why someone would want to delete a post/thread...

If it was so embarasing, just edit it and problem solved.

And all the people who want their accounts deleted... I don't get that either. Unless you've given private information you shouldn't share with the internet...

Felix said:
Depressedology said:

I don't really understand why someone would want to delete a post/thread...

If it was so embarasing, just edit it and problem solved.

And all the people who want their accounts deleted... I don't get that either. Unless you've given private information you shouldn't share with the internet...

You can only edit a post within a time frame.

The circumstances would be - Personal information and data that you realised you shouldn't have or regretted sharing.

theraab said:
The ads beneath my post are not my ads - they are put there by the site. Scroll up and look.

So I guess sarcasm really is difficult to detect over text. Just assume I'm always being sarcastic. ;)

JasonM said:
theraab said:
The ads beneath my post are not my ads - they are put there by the site. Scroll up and look.

So I guess sarcasm really is difficult to detect over text. Just assume I'm always being sarcastic. ;)

^Not quite sure how to take this...are you being sarcastic here? No matter, earlier sarcasm noted.

You're from Norway?! I love Norway, I'm from Bergen, but I'm currently living in Nova Scotia, have for some time. It's rare that I see someone from Norway on here.

Jeg ønsker å gå til Norge! Hvordon gar du?

Latest posts

Back