How to Ignore a "Mean" girl

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I find doing something condescendent + laughter to work pretty nice. Since I'm usually taller, when someone bitchy tries to cross my way, I place two fingers in her forehead and push slightly. Then walk away, because you probably have something else more important to do than to deal with that kind of people. And if you don't, just walk to a place where you can do something, and start doing it

I know it seems way too lighthearted, but that's the point. Giving her importance is giving her your value, which she'll no doubt smack in the floor. I don't mean ignoring. That's even worse. I mean seeing her/the situation as a joke. Which it should be.

Kataphractos said:
Punch her in the solar plexus and walk away.

Why is everyone so obsessed with punching the solar plexus?

Pretty much agree with everything suggested here(except for the violence part lol). There are some things you just can't ignore and have to face head on. Next time this happens ask her what her deal is. If she doesn't give you a straight answer, then it's best go with the "mean girl" route and tell her how silly and pathetic she is for her taunts and how she has nothing better to do with her time.

Call her a drama queen and shrug her off?

She'll probably get pissed, but you'll feel better. :)

Maybe it would be best to ask them why they're mad at you, and get them to explain what they feel you've done wrong, so then you both can apologize and move one peacefully.

after i talked to her about the way she was acting toward me she didn't say anything back..then continued to act childish and rude...and i realized..she pretty much is a child..a bratty jealous teenager to be more correct..and i feel silly that i even let it get to me...so its all good now people thanks for your help :D

Oh well, we're all children underneath, after all. The only thing that separates the child from the adult is being able to keep the child in when it's not a good time for it come out, or even smothering the inner child all together. But those people tend to be kinda crazy... As long as you tried, that's all that matters. Good luck to you in the future.

Well now that you know what she's all about, you can probably laugh off her childishness and ignore her. She'll realize she has no affect on you and leave you alone.

Latest posts

Back